Taking on Vic Uni creche nappy policy - heard back from mgr

List childcare centres throughout NZ who support cloth use. List centres that don't support cloth use.

Re: Taking on Vic Uni creche nappy policy - heard back from mgr

Postby Mummily » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi Nikki and everyone,

This is my first post, although I have been browsing TNN forum for a while now - I just knew that once I started posting it would be very hard to stop! :wink:

But now I feel compelled to post! I am very interested to hear how far you got with this project, Nikki, as I am looking at setting up a Nappy Laundry Service in Wellington, and it sounds as though there could be a demand for servicing Childcare Centres.

Also, "karmiec" - did you end up doing a questionnaire for Childcare Centres regarding Cloth Nappies? It would be awesome to hear back about any research you have done on this already.

Any other thoughts and suggestions would be most welcome.

PS. A little about me - I have an 8-year-old boy, a 2-year-old girl, and a stillborn wee angelgirl in between. I am a member of Sands and The Wellington Home Birth Association. Have experimented with EC, but not so successful with this as others have been! : ) Really excited about setting up a Nappy Service to help get more families using cloth :D
Babies are such a nice way to start people!
Mummily
TNN newbie

Previous

Return to Childcare Centres that Support Cloth (Public)