Are there any in Lowr Hutt??

List childcare centres throughout NZ who support cloth use. List centres that don't support cloth use.
daydream97
TNN guru

Are there any in Lowr Hutt??

Post by daydream97 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Hi ... are there any centres that people know of and that are also good in the Lower Hutt area?

Cheers
Jenna
:girl: Miss Mikaela (03/09)
:angel: Dec 2010
:TNN2: Reuben owen (9/11)
:stork: 08/2013
blog - My family, crafts and Montessori journey :) -- http://ticefamilynz.blogspot.com/

Tentacles
TNN guru

Post by Tentacles » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Yep. DS goes to Gracefield early childhood centre and they are more than happy to use cloth, although they don't advertise it in their enrolment info. I went in ready for a fight and they said it was fine. There are 3 children there in cloth at the moment and another one starting soon :-)
I'm not sure about the other centres in the Hutt. A friend has her children booked in at Avalon and I think she said they'll do cloth too as her two are 100% cloth bum babies.
Alison - Currently SAHM to DS (04/07) and DD (09/10).

http://kiwicraftychemist.blogspot.com

napz
TNN newbie

Post by napz » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Hi there,

There is soon to open, Shine Montessori Nursery (0-3) and they will provide disposibles but are happy to have children in cloth napz when parents prefer that. You can give them a ring on 5771464. They are in Avalon,

Love Nancy(soon to be the supervisor of the nursery)
Formally known as NAPZ
NaPZ - Nappies no More

Parents of:
Ivan, 8 (and growing) and
Luka, 5 still using cloth at night! Lots if dry night now but still happy to be a cloth supporter

Return to “Childcare Centres that Support Cloth (Public)”