Chch Workshop helpers pleeeease

Kaz
TNN guru

Chch Workshop helpers pleeeease

Post by Kaz » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Hi, I'm looking for helpers/volunteers to help run 3 workshop/seminar/informal chats. All to be held at Sth City Mall in the shop by the Sushi place (Warehouse end) from 1pm-? 2 or 3????

Toilet Training Tuesday: Talking about the signs of rediness, a few toilet training methods and tricks, cloth options for training pants

Woolly Wednseday: The wonders of wool, learn the basics of knitting/ crocheting so you can make a cover or longies

Threads Thursday: Dummies guide to sewing a nappy, more along the lines of each step laid out and people talking about fabric choices. Having a working machine could be a potential health and safety issue :roll:

All helpers welcome :D If you want to be in charge of something let me know as I would prefer not to have to run all 3.
You can never really take control of your life but you can control how you choose to live it.

Amethyst
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Chch Workshop helpers pleeeease

Post by Amethyst » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:30 pm

I can help with the toilet training and sewing ones.
Pooh-Bah, Lord High everything else :roll:
Mamma to 3 wee product testers :king: 12 :king: 10 :queen: 8

rootoo
TNN guru

Post by rootoo » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:09 pm

I'm really sorry I can't get there to help for any of them. I do have a growing pile of dolls nappies here though. Actually does anyone have scrap bits of white/ivory microfleece? I'm totally out! Have lots of outer bits cut ready to sew, was going to get some odd and ends at GBs but they have none listed at the moment!
Rachel
Mama to Josh 6/10/08 and Ollie 25/5/11

http://www.facebook.com/featherbrushyarns

Kaz
TNN guru

Post by Kaz » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:14 pm

I have some fleece. some of the ones I've made are 2 layers of fleece or flannel - don't need to be too fussy as they are for dolls :D

Thanks for all your awesome sewing. Do you need someone to pick them up and bring them this way or do you plan on catching the bus into town?
You can never really take control of your life but you can control how you choose to live it.

Kaz
TNN guru

Post by Kaz » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:37 pm

bumpity, bump, bump, bump :D

Emma
TNN guru

Post by Emma » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:39 pm

I would love to but I can't :( . It's B's sleep time and I have a babysitter shortage at the moment.
Emma
Mum to 5 lovely children

Claire
TNN oracle

Post by Claire » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:56 pm

sorry dude.. I would if it wasn't the holidays but I have too many kids here in the holidays to bring them across town on buses and all.

Kaz
TNN guru

Post by Kaz » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Emma wrote:I would love to but I can't :( . It's B's sleep time and I have a babysitter shortage at the moment.
I will have big children who can help with child wrangling, if this helps :wink:

Emma
TNN guru

Post by Emma » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Kaz wrote:
Emma wrote:I would love to but I can't :( . It's B's sleep time and I have a babysitter shortage at the moment.
I will have big children who can help with child wrangling, if this helps :wink:
I'll see what MIl is doing, maybe B can sleep at her house and I could bring the others. Ill get back to you :D
Emma
Mum to 5 lovely children

Return to “Real Nappy Week 2012”