Baby Harmony Nappies

Mazz

Baby Harmony Nappies

Post by Mazz » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:24 pm

-----
Last edited by Mazz on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FionaS

Post by FionaS » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:35 pm

Are these the ones from Baby Harmony? If yes, I haven't tried them but I have tried her inserts and they are wonderful!

Leish
TNN newbie

Post by Leish » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:30 pm

I really like the look of these and would love to see a review...

Mazz

Post by Mazz » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:53 pm

Yes, they are the ones from Baby Harmony. Good to know about the inserts, thanks.

Katriana
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Katriana » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:01 pm

I have a newborn and a small one of these. They are a great fit, very well made. They both came with a microfibre insert and I added a hemp flat as well. I'd definatly recommend them. Very good value for money too.

FionaS

Post by FionaS » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:56 pm

We have now tried these naps and they are wonderful! They are probably my favourite out of all the ones we've tried. The PUL is lovely and soft, the colour range is amazing and she now does cute designs, speciality snaps etc. The fit is excellent and the roll out fleece around the legs makes for a lovely soft fit around the legs. 10 / 10!

Ecobubs
TNN nutter

Post by Ecobubs » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:52 pm

I got to play with Meredith's nappies and other bubba gear the other day for a few hours and all of it is just beautiful - i loved her training undies! they are soooo cute! i have put in an order! (of a pocket - not trainers lol)

lovely person too! :wink:
Beck.

[img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m314/ecobubs/ecobubs-becsig.gif[/img]

Mum to 2 beautiful girls.

Poppy & Catherine

Mazz

Post by Mazz » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:59 pm

Well I will be putting an order in today! Gutted that they may not arrive for three weeks, obviously I waited too long and they got popular!
Thanks for all the feedback everyone. :)

ETA: OH NO!! I just went to order and orders are currently unavailable due to a change in 'structure and direction'. :shock: :( Anyone want to sell me theirs? I know they will be back up at some point, but I finally had money to buy the nappy and now I can't :cry:
I will just have to be patient... :roll:

FionaS

Post by FionaS » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:23 pm

Oh no! I wonder what is going on...Hmmmm...

FionaS

Post by FionaS » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:12 pm

Just in case you're wondering...Baby Harmony will be taking orders again very soon :) :D

nikkitheknitter
TNN nerd

Post by nikkitheknitter » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:27 pm

Or buy a raffle ticket for the Welly RNW raffle and you might be able to win a prize which includes 2 Baby Harmony nappies! - Cute designs on the bums too!

Isn't she generous?

And definitely lovely too :D
Mama to the Red Headed Devil Child and newbie arriving late Jan 2015.

Mazz

Post by Mazz » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:11 pm

Yes, I got an email to say they will be back up taking orders very soon. I will just have to play with the colour combinations until then! :D
A very lovely lady, can't wait to buy a nappy from her.

KiwiWonder
TNN nerd

Post by KiwiWonder » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:27 pm

I have to add my :2cents: too!

I bought one of her novelty naps (with a butterfly on the bum) to show off for the Cloth Nappy Launch at Waitakere... and I love it! I think the 'pillowcase' type thing she's got at the flap is a brilliant idea, and the nappies are extremely well made and have the "cute appeal" too! I haven't used her inserts yet - just used one of my other ones - but it lasted at least as long as my Fuzzis do, if not longer.

I'd definitely like more of these :)
Margo - http://kiwiwonder.wordpress.com
Zamara - July 2006 / Katerina - March 2008 / Marci - Dec 2009 stillborn at 21 weeks / Marta - Oct 2010

mayazmummy
TNN addict

Post by mayazmummy » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:42 pm

I liked Zamara's nappy at the launch :D
Mum to Princess Maya Grace (28-02-03), the 'Gremlins' Sienna Marie and Mercedes Kailah (14-10-06) and lil miss Chiara Louise Chloe (09-07-08)

Meredith Reece
TNN newbie

Post by Meredith Reece » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:09 am

Thanks Ladies,
It's nice to have some feedback on your experiences with the Nappies. I'm very sorry for the closed orders at present and I hope to have things back up & running next week. I got home from the Christchurch Nappy expo and found a sick Husband & Baby, so I'd better be just a Mum this week and get some other things done around the house that have been so neglected. I'll also be updating some of my webpages to include some new products & Novelty Nappies that are ONE OFFS, so keep an eye out. Thanks for your patience.
Meredith.
Children seldom misquote you, they more often repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said :)

Return to “Pocket Nappies”