Starbunz! (from Monkeypants)

Dorayaki
TNN addict

Starbunz! (from Monkeypants)

Post by Dorayaki » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:03 am

I'm in love! I even woke up dreaming about nappies.

Jamie has slept in his cheetah Starbunz two nights now, but I couldn't review after the first night because DH changed him at midnight (he wasn't wet, it turned out he was hungry because he hadn't eaten his dinner.)

I stuffed it with 2 microfibre inserts and a bamboo one (also from monkeypants) and although all three were soaked through the nappy was totally dry.

He was so excited when I put it on and took it off, he kept stroking the little face on the front.

The fit is a little smaller than other nappies. He wears a fuzzi medium on the tightest setting but has the Starbunz on the middle snaps. It looks quite low riding but is snug and certainly contains everything. It didn't slide down during the night like some do.

I've posted pictures in the pocket nappy gallery. I definitely want more of these!
Katy, full time working mum of B/G twins, now age seven
Expecting #3, a little boy, in August 2013

We <3 Wellington NICU!!

mumtotwo
TNN oracle

Post by mumtotwo » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:14 pm

I love my ( well Ashleys ) Starbunz too , great fit on my wee man , no leaks and he looks sooo cool in them ! He is a differcult wee man to fit with nappies as he has a tiny bum so a lot of nappies slip down and gape around the legs , but not these babies !
Look good , perform well , i love these nappies
Mum to my two gorgeous and sometimes headache inducing children
Mara 21/02/96
Ashley 27/03/06

Image Image

Dorayaki
TNN addict

Post by Dorayaki » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:42 am

I've now got the new version, and they've changed the funny pocket opening, which is much easier. It's now just a regular opening like most others. They also switched from suedecloth to fleece, which is fine, I don't mind either way. The exterior trim is a darker colour, I think the cut is pretty much the same but maybe the fabric is different. Or it could be because my old ones are pilled. I'm making an effort to wash inserts separately from pockets now to keep these ones nice.
Katy, full time working mum of B/G twins, now age seven
Expecting #3, a little boy, in August 2013

We <3 Wellington NICU!!

Return to “Pocket Nappies”