GAD PUL pocket nappies

bizzy
TNN nerd

GAD PUL pocket nappies

Post by bizzy » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:39 pm

I love my GAD, very well made and beautifully finished and the PUL is so warm. I love side snaps anyway and this doesnt disappoint. Like a swaddlebee but better IMO cause it is not as narrow. The insert that came with it is great but it performs just as well with prefolds. Love the look of it and no complaints performance wise either. Oh and i got it from Mothers Instinct.
Deborah, SAHM to three

CarlaK
TNN guru

Post by CarlaK » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:44 pm

Ditto to everything said above, i love this nappy, and will be (once funds are a bit more spendable!) getting a couple more i think, the colours are beautiful, and i like how its more wider than the swaddlebees in the crotch, i have really big hands (like a man) and i had no probs stuffing this nappy at all

:smt023 from me!
Carla, Mum of Kaylee - 8, Olivia - 6, Benjamin - 3

Just keep swimming ;)

aussiemum
TNN guru

Post by aussiemum » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:15 pm

Yay, I'm loving my GAD racecar nappy! It's a lovely fit on Joshie and yes being the bit wider than Swaddlebees making putting in inserts much easier. Low-rise is probably the way to go with Joshie (apart from nap and night-time, tummy sleeper!) as everything else ends up down there anyway!
Thanks Karyn!
I'm Tamara, Mum to Gorgeous Joshie 9, Delightful David 6 & Step-Mum to Sweet Sarah 16
Adoptive Mum to Jess & Louise my furbabies.

"If it wasn't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!"

CarlaK
TNN guru

Post by CarlaK » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:02 pm

i have to add to my review, i now have a couple more GADs and i love this nappy, they are such a great fit and the insert is SO absorbant, i forgot to change Olivia before bed last night :oops: and so from 5pm-5.30am she was wearing just the GAD nappy with one insert, and it didnt leak, the insert was soaking (shes a bit of a heavy night wetter) but i was very impressed by this!
Carla, Mum of Kaylee - 8, Olivia - 6, Benjamin - 3

Just keep swimming ;)

aussiemum
TNN guru

Post by aussiemum » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Yeah, they're great aren't they. Mine just never leaks. It is my overall favourite nappy!
I'm Tamara, Mum to Gorgeous Joshie 9, Delightful David 6 & Step-Mum to Sweet Sarah 16

aussiemum
TNN guru

Post by aussiemum » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:11 pm

I just thought I'd add that I'm still loving my GADs. I'm a bit sad that I don't think they'll be available in NZ anymore. :(

Aitchy
TNN nerd

Post by Aitchy » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:04 pm

I got a couple second hand, and the gap at the back for stuffing is really gapey, so I have to make sure that I don't have microfibre as the top layer - otherwise it would rub directly on DS's skin :? Perhaps just because they were pre-loved?
Otherwise they were a good fit and no leaks. (Getting a tad short in the rise now).

Hermione

aussiemum
TNN guru

Post by aussiemum » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:28 am

blairh wrote:I got a couple second hand, and the gap at the back for stuffing is really gapey, so I have to make sure that I don't have microfibre as the top layer - otherwise it would rub directly on DS's skin :? Perhaps just because they were pre-loved?
Otherwise they were a good fit and no leaks. (Getting a tad short in the rise now).

Hermione

Yes the insert opening is a bit strange in them! Most of my inserts are a bit shorter so nothing pokes out. You can always pass them on to me if you're that way inclined! :wink:

bizzy
TNN nerd

Post by bizzy » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:37 am

blairh wrote:I got a couple second hand, and the gap at the back for stuffing is really gapey, so I have to make sure that I don't have microfibre as the top layer - otherwise it would rub directly on DS's skin :? Perhaps just because they were pre-loved?

Hermione

yeah i got a second hand one where the insert hole is very stretched so think it may be a pre loved thing... the ones i brought from new definitley didnt have that.
Deborah, SAHM to three

rahel
TNN convert

Post by rahel » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Love them!
These are a excellent nappy. More of a daytime nappy in my opinion. Quite trim but big enough to get a bit of stuffing in without too much hassle. Great fit too!
[url=http://www.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/catcatard20070930_12_Anna+Dorothea.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/bunbunabu20060518_10_Ellis+Hans.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev119pr___.png[/img][/url]

aussiemum
TNN guru

Post by aussiemum » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Still loving my large GADs on Joshie and my Medium Long-Rises are a favourite on David. David has the racing cars and the robots, they are just adorable and a great fit.

Middy
TNN guru

Post by Middy » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:42 pm

I have just bought 2 medium Husky GADs, and they are fabulous. They are a super fit on my large 9 month old and the insert, though only microfibre, is very impressive. It has a clever fold-down feature that makes it perfect for a boy's wet-zone. They are very trim too.

I've had a bit of a dodgy run with nappies on my boy lately, so it's awesome to find a 'bought' nappy that does the job as well as a custom-designed homemade one, as time is of the essence around here at the moment - and at the price I got them for, I couldn't have made them much cheaper anyway - love ya, Karyn ;)

Bring 'em back!!
Sophie: April 20, 2007 and Caleb: September 12, 2008 and...
http://db-bellzone.blogspot.com/

bubbles
TNN nerd

Post by bubbles » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:17 pm

aussiemum wrote:Still loving my large GADs on Joshie and my Medium Long-Rises are a favourite on David. David has the racing cars and the robots, they are just adorable and a great fit.

we have the medium-long robot GAD as well - still one of my favorite nappies - still fits Jamie at almost 3 years :wink: - only gets used for long naps now but still works great! :D

we have a large as well - still a bit big on Jamie :roll: kept in case he ever fattens up but its a bit late now :lol:
Penny, Mum and Part-time Student - training to be a Naturopath and Herbalist

Return to “Pocket Nappies”