Baby Blush Pockets..

Post Reply
User avatar
Siew-Siew
TNN nutter
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:21 pm
Location: Christchurch

Baby Blush Pockets..

Post by Siew-Siew » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Anyone tried them?

User avatar
mumtotwo
TNN oracle
Posts: 12951
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 2:58 pm
Location: Mosgiel , Dunedin

Re: Baby Blush Pockets..

Post by mumtotwo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:21 pm

I have heaps of Debbies nappies , Her Baby Blush i think just have longer tabs than mine do . They are awesome , my fav nappies ! If i had another baby it would be Baby Blush all the way !
Mum to my two gorgeous and sometimes headache inducing children
Mara 21/02/96
Ashley 27/03/06

Image Image

Mumof4girls

Re: Baby Blush Pockets..

Post by Mumof4girls » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:14 pm

mumtotwo wrote:I have heaps of Debbies nappies , Her Baby Blush i think just have longer tabs than mine do . They are awesome , my fav nappies ! If i had another baby it would be Baby Blush all the way !
Ditto this! they are the BEST!!

User avatar
rootoo
TNN guru
Posts: 8341
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:12 am
Location: Christchurch
Contact:

Re: Baby Blush Pockets..

Post by rootoo » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:40 pm

I don't have any branded as Baby Blush but Debbie's naps are the bestest :D
Rachel
Mama to Josh 6/10/08 and Ollie 25/5/11

http://www.facebook.com/featherbrushyarns

User avatar
Debbie
TNN nerd
Posts: 2485
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:54 am
Location: Auckland

Re: Baby Blush Pockets..

Post by Debbie » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Thanks guys. 8-[ : I've modified both patterns slightly, the size 1 (my s/m pattern) is basically the same, the size 2 (my m/l) has longer wings now that overlap which mean they can be worn a bit longer as it seemed to be the width that got too narrow before the rise did.

User avatar
Pippy-long-stockings
TNN nerd
Posts: 3228
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:24 am
Location: Dunedin

Re: Baby Blush Pockets..

Post by Pippy-long-stockings » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Debbie wrote:Thanks guys. 8-[ : I've modified both patterns slightly, the size 1 (my s/m pattern) is basically the same, the size 2 (my m/l) has longer wings now that overlap which mean they can be worn a bit longer as it seemed to be the width that got too narrow before the rise did.
Thats kool you made them longer. Linc is on the second last snaps of your old pattern :oops: fatty
~*~*Jo*~*~ (Formerlly known as Mumto3)
Liam 25-8-04 (9)
Bailey 22-11-06 (7)
Lincoln 3-5-09 (4)
Bella 16-9-11 (2)

User avatar
Weezel
TNN nerd
Posts: 4512
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: In the beautiful mountains of Upper Hutt

Re: Baby Blush Pockets..

Post by Weezel » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Mumof4girls wrote:
mumtotwo wrote:I have heaps of Debbies nappies , Her Baby Blush i think just have longer tabs than mine do . They are awesome , my fav nappies ! If i had another baby it would be Baby Blush all the way !
Ditto this! they are the BEST!!
rootoo wrote:I don't have any branded as Baby Blush but Debbie's naps are the bestest :D
:yes:
Louise
Mummy to my......
Handsome Lil Man DS, September 2007
Beautiful Nut DD, June 2010
Gorgeous Bud DD, February 2012

User avatar
MrsTwoTwo
TNN nerd
Posts: 4514
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: HB

Re: Baby Blush Pockets..

Post by MrsTwoTwo » Sat May 01, 2010 7:01 pm

Pippy-long-stockings wrote:
Debbie wrote:Thanks guys. 8-[ : I've modified both patterns slightly, the size 1 (my s/m pattern) is basically the same, the size 2 (my m/l) has longer wings now that overlap which mean they can be worn a bit longer as it seemed to be the width that got too narrow before the rise did.
Thats kool you made them longer. Linc is on the second last snaps of your old pattern :oops: fatty

Ill say! B couldnt fit the size 2 at all before Debbie modified it!
Julia; mummy to a beautiful scruffy 7 year old
and my special 4yr old little man!!!
Ruby and Jade my two little Gemstones are now here!!
2x :angel: :(

User avatar
Siew-Siew
TNN nutter
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:21 pm
Location: Christchurch

Re: Baby Blush Pockets..

Post by Siew-Siew » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:11 pm

yup , have tried now [thanks, debbie!] - like them very much! :D

Post Reply

Return to “Pocket Nappies”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest