Mother-ease one size

Dunners
TNN oracle

Post by Dunners » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:35 am

Figi9, to fit on samller babes you fold the tummy down to decrease the rise, and use the socket snaps that hold the snap-in booster in place to do it up. Hope that makes sense (I can take a photo if it will help)
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

Amethyst
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Amethyst » Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:30 pm

There are also instructions on their website on how to do it.
http://www.motherease.com/careB.html
Also a video if you can't work it out from the pictures.
Hope this helps
Paula
Pooh-Bah, Lord High everything else :roll:
Mamma to 3 wee product testers :king: 12 :king: 10 :queen: 8

mum2max
TNN convert

Post by mum2max » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:06 pm

Hi Figi9

We can send you a diagram instruction sheet, if you like.

Just pm me.

Paula
Paula, mum to Max (04) and Oscar (05)

figi9
TNN nerd

Post by figi9 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:18 pm

Thanks everyone. The instructions on the website were helpful and i watched the video. i feel a bit silly, it should have been obvious. :oops: I haven't tried it on Miko yet. I will first thing in the morning and see what happens. Will post soon hopefully with success. :) Folding down means no booster which makes for a thin nappy.
Hirekits avaliable. 3 x NB/SM and a Med/Lrg. Especially on the West Coast or South Island fimale99@hotmail.com

[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10751;448/st/20050610/n/Miko+ArtStar/dt/18/k/918e/age.png[/img]

[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wSi8zMa/weight.png[/img]

Rodent
TNN nerd

Post by Rodent » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:46 pm

We just got 2 second hand bamboo one size Mother-Ease nappies. We've only tried it once so far and the absorbancy and fit is great EXCEPT it cuts into his legs really bad :( He's 10 1/2 weeks old, 7kg, chubby legs, average tummy. I think it would be great on babies with a more uniform build. They seem like quality workmanship etc. I think I might just need to experiment a bit to get the fit right but the legs do worry me, maybe because he's so small and the nappy goes lower on his legs than normal? Hmm....

--Rodent
Image Immanuel - 6 Image Zevulun - 5 Image Amram - 4 Image Itamar - 2 Image Benaya - 1

Kaz
TNN guru

Post by Kaz » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:45 pm

Do you have some extenders? They're great for chubby legged babies :D
You can never really take control of your life but you can control how you choose to live it.

Rodent
TNN nerd

Post by Rodent » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:18 pm

Extenders? No..... Is that for the waist? It fits fine around the waist, he's only small (in the scheme of things). It's just that because there is no separate leg adjustment, when I make the waist the right size it cuts into the legs. I could loosen the legs but then the waist would gape.

--Rodent
Image Immanuel - 6 Image Zevulun - 5 Image Amram - 4 Image Itamar - 2 Image Benaya - 1

Return to “Fitted Nappies”