FANCY PANTZ New night time nappy

RachelB
TNN convert

FANCY PANTZ New night time nappy

Post by RachelB » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:25 pm

Hi there
Carolyn has very kindly let me trial one of her night time nappys on my 3.5 yr old and WOW it is gorgeous.
I was finding there is real shortage in the nappy market for night nappys for preschoolers and this has been a great option.
It is made out of beautiful towelling velour, with a snap in long soaker, a velour booster and a fleece liner. I have found it to dry easily as you can take all the boosters etc out to wash and dry.
I love it so much I purchased 4 more and a cover that Carolyn very kindly made to the size that I need. $25 for a nappy is a great price for a great nappy. Check out www.fancypantz.co.nz for these nappys.
This is Miller in the sz 2, he is 3.5 yrs old and weighs 16 kg.
Thanks Carolyn!!
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n141 ... C00579.jpg
Mum to two gorgeous sons Harrison 8 yrs and
Miller 5yrs

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:41 pm

do you need to add anything else to them or will it last all night as is?
Finn Peter 2006, Mikko Alexander 2008, Kasper Svend 2010 and...

RachelB
TNN convert

Night

Post by RachelB » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:55 pm

I don't add anything and they last all night, they have a long soaker, a velour booster and a double thickness fleece liner.
Mum to two gorgeous sons Harrison 8 yrs and
Miller 5yrs

justene
TNN nerd

Post by justene » Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:43 pm

i have now tested my nappies enough to give a review.

my girls are 18months and about 11kg with a size two. photos are in the gallery

WOW i LOVE them, nice high rise, lovely fit and no parts that dig into there skin, i love velour towelling it stays soft and its really absorbant., i like them with the velcro, seem to get a better fit for night nappys, specially if you boost them. my girls are VERY heavy night wetters and these are just fantastic.

however i seem to use a different liner because i don't think the supplied one is big enough, maybee be better hourglass shape and longer, just a suggestion anyway, but i do like it how there is two layers microfleece for an even drier bum in the morning 8-)

I just love the design of fancypantz nappies, something different which works really well.
my 4 awesome girls! Amy 3/06 Jade 3/06 Reese 5/09 Zoe 6/11

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:30 pm

justene wrote:i have now tested my nappies enough to give a review.

my girls are 18months and about 11kg with a size two. photos are in the gallery

WOW i LOVE them, nice high rise, lovely fit and no parts that dig into there skin, i love velour towelling it stays soft and its really absorbant., i like them with the velcro, seem to get a better fit for night nappys, specially if you boost them. my girls are VERY heavy night wetters and these are just fantastic.

however i seem to use a different liner because i don't think the supplied one is big enough, maybee be better hourglass shape and longer, just a suggestion anyway, but i do like it how there is two layers microfleece for an even drier bum in the morning 8-)

I just love the design of fancypantz nappies, something different which works really well.

hey justene - how do they compare to the bamboo babybeehinds? I like our BBB but they are getting a little short in the rise. Are these as absorbant?

LaraB
TNN nerd

Post by LaraB » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:46 am

LOVE this nappy!!! I had gone back done the sposie road overnight as we had problems with leaks. SO have now tried the fancypantz night nap the last few nights, and no leaks! I added a snazzipants booster in the front as i have a tummy sleeping heavy wetting boy. It lasted 12 hours no probs!!!!

And service was great!!! Very happy customer :D

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:21 am

LaraB wrote:LOVE this nappy!!! I had gone back done the sposie road overnight as we had problems with leaks. SO have now tried the fancypantz night nap the last few nights, and no leaks! I added a snazzipants booster in the front as i have a tummy sleeping heavy wetting boy. It lasted 12 hours no probs!!!!

Hi lara! we got one too :) Got an all black cover - very cute, maybe if Finn had worn it this morning it would have helped :(

justene
TNN nerd

Post by justene » Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:43 am

sorry jeshiko, didn't see your above post till now.

I think they are as absorbant but they are bulkier and have a nice long rise.

The only downer i have is finding a long enough cover, i havn't tried the fancy pants covers though, i'm going to try the snazzipants velour fleece cover over it, then hopefully it will elimate the need for a soaker as well, as they have a pul inner.
my 4 awesome girls! Amy 3/06 Jade 3/06 Reese 5/09 Zoe 6/11

LaraB
TNN nerd

Post by LaraB » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:32 pm

jeshiko wrote:
LaraB wrote:LOVE this nappy!!! I had gone back done the sposie road overnight as we had problems with leaks. SO have now tried the fancypantz night nap the last few nights, and no leaks! I added a snazzipants booster in the front as i have a tummy sleeping heavy wetting boy. It lasted 12 hours no probs!!!!

Hi lara! we got one too :) Got an all black cover - very cute, maybe if Finn had worn it this morning it would have helped :(

Awww cute ! I want an all black cover (altho maybe not after this morning :lol: )

I use my moon ease cover ( i think thats waht its called) got it off trade me, works well so far. AM knitting a soaker at the moment. Not sure if it will fit tho :(

Katriana
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Katriana » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:29 pm

Thanks everyone ;)

justene: can you pm me please. I will do you a special deal on a couple of covers that will fit.

I also have some knitted soeakers here that are Amber size (Large +). We just aren't using them any more so I was thinking of selling them anyway.

LaraB
TNN nerd

Post by LaraB » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:43 pm

Carolyn, what pattern fitted over your night nappy well. Im knitting those punk knickers in the biggest size. Im hoping that the size looks decieving as it looks quite small at this stage. Is that the soaker you use???

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:30 pm

this is working great for us - love it!

Katriana
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Katriana » Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:58 pm

Just wanted to add that the nappies that Justene has were made especially for another person and are a bit longer in the rise than normal. About 3cm from memory, so in most cases a normal cover should be ok :)

The knitted soakers I have used have mainly been knitted by other people so I'm not sure what patterns were used sorry.

Return to “Fitted Nappies”