Swaddlebees fitted (organic velour and cotton terry)

Vanyalos
TNN addict

Post by Vanyalos » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:32 pm

I caved and ordered four mediums - natural, sage, butter & peach. I've got two on the way from a friend in the US too (rose & periwinkle), which should be here next week. Hope they're as great as everyone is saying :oops:
♥ Del

Mum to B (9) & L (5)

Rua Mama
TNN addict

Our man in pink

Post by Rua Mama » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:42 pm

OK due to popular demand here is Prince Poutama modelling the Organic velour in pink! If it looks a little yellow he managed to smear half his dinner over it before i got to take a photo! It's boosted with a Swaddlebees hemp pocket insert and is a size large on the middle snaps.

Proud Mums of our gorgeous sons:
Poutama born May 2005 & Taaniko born Dec 2008

Larraine
TNN nerd

Post by Larraine » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:33 pm

He is just SOOOOOO yummy!!!

Thanks for the pic Ema :D
Larraine

Sharonnz
TNN guru

Post by Sharonnz » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:15 pm

That child is beyond splendid!! The word luscious was made to describe Poutama!! I just want to SQUEEZE him. Sharon

aylasmummy

Post by aylasmummy » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:19 pm

I must admit he is one GORGEOUS baby....That pink just looks sooo cute!!!

Vanyalos
TNN addict

Post by Vanyalos » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:14 pm

He wears that pink well ... What a cutie!
♥ Del

Mum to B (9) & L (5)

sarahw
TNN nerd

Post by sarahw » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:47 am

aaaaaw.... :D

My boy is just starting to identify colours by name, and he has quite a thing for "mink"! I wonder if it's really a child thing not just a girl thing, and we drive it out of our boys?
Back for another round with baby #3

hoaenz
TNN guru

Post by hoaenz » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:14 pm

Poutama is GORGEOUS!

Pink was my Ds favourite colour (but not in clothes for some reason) until he was 3 or so. now his favourite colours are deep blues and greens (which he has always preferred in clothes).
Last edited by hoaenz on Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthea
-----------------------------------------------

Louise
TNN oracle

Post by Louise » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:24 pm

Oh my! What a beautiful wee boy Poutama is! I SO wish I had chubby babies! Mine are such thin little things.

Has anyone with skinny babies tried these swaddlebees products? I hear they are great with chubbier bubbas but how about the thin ones?
Mum of 6

dodgums
TNN guru

Post by dodgums » Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:53 pm

Oh you guys you make me want one!!!!!!!!!!!
Mum to G 21yrs, B 20yr, B 14yrs, G 12yrs, G 9yrs, B 7yrs, B 5yrs and wife to a great dh

Gaia
TNN guru

Post by Gaia » Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:42 pm

Hi!

Louise...the small velour is a great fit on Cajun. His little legs are getting chubby now and he has a little pot tum.
The small organic terry is a slightly bigger sizing than the velour and it is still a little baggy in the leg but have worked out how to fix it with my snap press (when I get it back).

cheers
~Heather~
~Heather~

**Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have. - ANON **

http://overthetoporiginals.wordpress.com/

Rua Mama
TNN addict

Post by Rua Mama » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:13 pm

All you lovely ladies! thanks for the lovely compliments about Prince P in pink... i'll pass them on to him whilst teaching him to accept compliments graciously and remain humble! :lol:
I can't wait to see some of the other gorgeous bubs modelling theirs...
At the moment Poutama gets very excited by Monique's pink rubber gloves when she washes the dishes... he loves them and before she had pink ones he didn't take any notice...
:wink:
Proud Mums of our gorgeous sons:
Poutama born May 2005 & Taaniko born Dec 2008

sarahw
TNN nerd

Post by sarahw » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:52 pm

Loving these, and we've had them less than a week! Nice fit, good absorbancy already, and DS loves them - "boo bee bappy" is his new favourite :D .

I'm so tempted to buy more.....

Edited to add: the only thing I don't love is the soaker is sewn in at the back so you can't double it over at the front for a boy/tummy sleeper. But it's absorbant enough as one layer so not a big deal.
Back for another round with baby #3

Kim
TNN nerd

Post by Kim » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:49 pm

I purchased one size medium, for my newborn to be, but have tried it out a couple of times now on my 20month old. He is 12.5kgs and about 87cm. So pretty tall and big, although lean. It looks and feels gorgeous, I am a pocket user, but this is just so beautiful I want to switch completely. Just a pity about the price $$$. I think the mediums are mean't to be for 6-11kgs. Ethan is fitting a medium on the middle snaps and is heavier then the recommended weight. It's a shame you have to put a cover on them, as they are just so cute. This is just too addictive.
Had no leaks for those with thin children who were asking. Swaddlebees are such a trim fit. They are just lovely.

Kim
TNN nerd

Post by Kim » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:39 pm

I have now been using these on my wee "Hunter" for the past couple of months. I have a couple in my stash now. Am just bummed that Rosie is no longer selling them. If I was going to convert to fitteds, it would be to these.
However I am hooked on pockets!!! But these are a great nappy, they wash up really nice too. Fabric is beautfully soft.

Return to “Fitted Nappies”