Snazzipants Fit

Xpressogal
TNN convert

Post by Xpressogal » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:17 am

The fit of the legs holds everything in.
Trim fit.

Definate 5 for Ruby Tuesday's bum!
[img]http://img165.exs.cx/img165/749/clipboard010hr.jpg[/img]

legz
TNN guru

Post by legz » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:18 pm

A 5 for me too. Nearly 5 month old Abby fits size 1 perfectly. We have never had a leak in these.

Lesley
Lesley

ClothConvert
TNN nerd

Post by ClothConvert » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:03 pm

Definitely a big 5 for fit!

We've used these from when Samuel was about 3 or 4 months when we switched to cloth, he's now coming up to 11 months and still fits the size 1 with room to grow. This is a great nappy for containment, even for my babe whose poop seems to always ride up his back. With the snazzi fitteds, it stays on the diaper. Great fit without leaving any marks.

Stacey
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Stacey » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:37 pm

4.75 - The fit is wonderful, trim, highly adjustable. Poop containment is great! The 'flouncy' bits on the legs esp, occasionally give me grief if Im trying to put on a wool cover with no leg cuffs (triangle style) - but thats not really the Snazzis fault!

Stacey

Kamox
TNN convert

Post by Kamox » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:52 pm

5 for fit .... infact when I think about it, they fit REALLY well :P
Mum to
Cooper - 1st May 2003
Kaltyn - 1st February 2005
Sayla - 5th September 2006

Razz
TNN guru

Post by Razz » Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:25 am

Definitely a 5 for fit! never any leaks, contain everything really well, and look sooooo comfy!

The only down side for me is the long drying time, and the fact that my big weer needs extras in them to keep it absorbant enough and so i can't have the fleece inner next to his skin.
Rachel, Mama to Nate, Zach and Kaiabean

check out my patterns http://www.ravelry.com/designers/rachel-evans

TheBean
TNN nerd

Snazzipants Fit

Post by TheBean » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:44 am

Perfect, never had any problems at all with snazzi fitteds. They take ages to dry but they're worth it. With a whisper pant over the top they are awesomely trim and leakproof.
Sarah

Lissa
TNN convert

Post by Lissa » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:50 am

i'd give a 4.75 for fit. the frilly bits around the legs tend to escape out the sides whenever i use a bsww over the top, but of course there are no leaks whatsoever when used with a pair of whisper pants.
poo containment is excellent, never had a blowout even when my son has a major tummy ache. very easy to use, just like sposies only better :wink:
they take a while to dry but this is a small price to pay for such an absorbent nappy. these are one of my favourite daytime nappies
Mum to two little monkeys:
DS 4 yrs
DD 1.5 yrs

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:27 pm

4.75 for fit - bubs tends to pull them off sometimes or plays with the tabs, but apart from that they rock.

ClothConvert
TNN nerd

Post by ClothConvert » Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:38 am

not sure whether to start a new thread for this but Snazzipants now has Hemp fitteds, similar design as the original cotton ones, so still the no-fail poop containment nappy, but because it is hemp, very absorbent, and very TRIM, and the fold out flap design makes it VERY QUICK DRY.

Snazzi Hemp Fitteds are my all time favourite now!!!!!!!

Sharonnz
TNN guru

Post by Sharonnz » Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:22 am

Review = 5

These have been so great on India. She still fits the size 2 at 16kg although I'd like the rise to be a little higher. Can hardly wait to try the size 1 on #3!

Sharon

Dunners
TNN oracle

Post by Dunners » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:05 pm

Just noticed I've not made a comment about these!

Em has just one size 1 Snazzi fitted (grey marl). It is gorgeous! It looks fantastic, has a slim fit, and has firmly holding hook and loop that cross over each other for a tighter fit around the waist. And, it has the seal of approval from hubby who thinks it's a great nappy.

For some reason Em likes to soil it! So, it has been well tested with explosions and has never leaked!

It is probably the slowest drying nappy in our collection, but it's also very absorbent (lasts for a 12 hour sleep fine with a booster added). I love showing it off - it really is an adorable nappy.
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

RachelB
TNN convert

Post by RachelB » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:36 pm

A Big 5!
These are great. I switched to Snazzipants from Fuzzi Bunz for night use, no leaks comfy on and quick and easy to put on a wriggling baby.
I have 3 pairs and love them, (maybe a little higher in the rise would be good).
I use a Baby world woollen soaker from Jacinta at Bumbles over the top of my Snazzipants.
Pippa at Snazzipants is awesome.
Mum to two gorgeous sons Harrison 8 yrs and
Miller 5yrs

TheBean
TNN nerd

Post by TheBean » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:48 pm

Hear hear to Pippa at Snazzipants being awesome :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sarah

Return to “Fitted Nappies”