Snazzipants Fit

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:30 pm

definitely a 5 for fit, and everything else. I now use sz 1s without a cover in the day for brief cover, and a sz2 at night with a prefold and a hemp fleece covered booster at night with a wool pilcher..just great. The new hemp snazzi is slim, and will become my night time favorite I think.
Thanks pippa! :wink:

LemonNZ
TNN guru

Snazzipants fit

Post by LemonNZ » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:18 pm

Big 5!!!!!

We love our Snazzipants. Especially our Buzzy Bee one. Sophie fitted the size 1's until 24 months old and the hemp size 1 still just. She also wore size 2's from aprrox. 18 months so a great fit range. Drying time is a little longer but just an excuse to buy more in different colours :wink:

krusty
TNN nerd

Post by krusty » Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:27 pm

5!

Fabulous fit!

These are the first and only fitted nappies I've ever used, and I must say I love them!
Kristi and Willow - Nursing Student and big School Girl!!

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://by.lilypie.com/9dqnp13/.png[/img][/url]

Janine
TNN nerd

Post by Janine » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:09 am

I love the fit... and they are sooo cute!

But have been really disappointed with how long they take to dry, and my 6week old boy can wet through one in about an hour!

Angel
TNN guru

Post by Angel » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:37 am

Didnt realise I hadnt put my 2 cents in here :D

Love our snazzipants size 1. Great fit and of course love the microfleece against Ella's skin.

They do take a long time to dry though, especially down here in chilly Dunedin, so we dont use it too often.

4.5/5 :D
Aimee http://www.ravelry.com/projects/angeldunedin
~ Ella - 11 years old ~ Toby - 8.5 years old ~ Olivia - 5.5 years old ~
ImageImage

annie
TNN nerd

Post by annie » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:46 pm

i have one of these but do not use it often, it is very cute and fits great but takes an age to dry and lara can pee straight thru it...doesnt leak around the edges but right thru. does not seem as absorbant as her kushies classics. performs better with the booster in it.

annie
annie,

mama of the feral five

bellasmum
TNN nerd

Post by bellasmum » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:03 pm

I just love the snazzi fitted nappies. The quality and workmanship is beautiful, and it is a pleasure to receive such wonderful, quality products.

I love how soft the microfleece is and how the elastic is sewn onto the outer layer (but still hidden) IYKWIM :? - leaving no marks on DD's lovely chubby thighs.

I also love the beautiful prints, I just boost the nappy and use them cover-free when it's sunny. (Coverless with a booster lasts DD at least 2 and a half hours! - very absorbent) She also get's soooo many comments on her rainbows, and stars!

I don't mind at all how long they take to dry, It just gave me an excuse to order more.....shucks! :D

I also have to say the service at snazzipants is fantastic, their product range is fantastic....I'm embarassed to say I think I almost have at least one of everything now! :oops: (except the pockets....hmmmm #-o ) Even their packaging is lovely....wrapped in muslin.

Thanks Snazzipants :smt023

ClothConvert
TNN nerd

Post by ClothConvert » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:48 pm

just to put into perspective of the drying time issue....

well, it was like beach weather today in Auckland today. My snazzi cotton fitteds are all dry now from being in the sun all day (I washed them last night so they were also line dried indoors overnight).

aylasmummy

Post by aylasmummy » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:43 pm

I only have one of these(another one the way),but it fits ayla great :D although a lot bulkier than other nappies which is hard when i put pants overtop!!I was out once and couldnt change her nappy but it lasted a good 7 hours with no leaks :D :D

AngeB
TNN convert

Post by AngeB » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:30 pm

I have just one of these out of my trial pack. I ended up buying more prefolds and wraps as initially I found it too bulky on my little boy compared with prefolds and pockets. However... now its my favourite night time nappy. I use it with a doubler and a whisper pant and there is not a leak to be seen.

Daniel is now 5 months old and weights 7 kg. The fit is really good (5), containment excellent (5+) and without the cover it looks pretty cool too.

I am trying to decide whether I should buy another and use them exclusively for nights. I also need some more pockets, then some more covers for larger prefolds.... decisions, decisions...
AngeB
D - Sept 05
C - Dec 07
A - Feb 10
I - Feb 12
Un-domestic goddess

nova
TNN oracle

Post by nova » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:45 pm

5 for fit even on my little chubster, i'm just hoping she doesn't grow out of them soon!

on a odd note tho.. i haven't got the gear yet to use cloth overnight, so she's still been using sposies :(, but the last week we've had at least two leaks a night (including poo.. and we co-sleep, ick!), so last night i put a snazzi over her sposie, because it fits really nicely, particularly around the legs, and it sucked up all the leakage! yay! \:D/
it may be pretty weird, but that could be a selling point for hard-core sposie users, who are having problems at night...?

the snazzis are so cute too, i tend to save them for when we have visitors! lol :D
:star:

smileeah
TNN nerd

Post by smileeah » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:57 pm

Whisper pants can be used over sposies to stop the bed getting wet too. I used to do that when I was using sposies at night and it worked a treat. :-$ :wink:
Melissa.

Mum to three boys - 7yrs, 5yrs & 4yrs!

legz
TNN guru

Post by legz » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:04 pm

Do you need boosters to put in the fitteds for overnight Nova?
Lesley

nova
TNN oracle

Post by nova » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:23 pm

i've ordered a few boostersfrom snazzipants, so when they arrive i'll give them a go.. not really a fan of how BSWW fit over snazzis on my wee one, might have to invest in some pull on ones instead...
thinking about it, overflowing cloth is still much better than overflowing sposies! :D
:star:

Louise
TNN oracle

Post by Louise » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:27 pm

Hey Nova you might be on to something there!

You can't go wrong with whisper pants, we have never had a leak with them no matter how sopping wet the nappy has been or how exlposive the poo was!!!
Mum of 6

Return to “Fitted Nappies”