Nap Naps Fit

Kamox
TNN convert

Post by Kamox » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:53 pm

Probably a 4 ..... GREAT trim nappy, but if Im not careful putting it on, it can rub on his thighs .... but otherwise a GREAT nappy fit on my 19 month old
Mum to
Cooper - 1st May 2003
Kaltyn - 1st February 2005
Sayla - 5th September 2006

**sunshine**
TNN nerd

Post by **sunshine** » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:07 pm

I would gie these nappies a 5 for fit, they fit really well and I love the way they have extra long 'arms' so they can be adjusted to fit lots of boosting if needed. I also love the bright funky colours and the way they dry super quick. I wish I had brought a whole pile of these nappies instead of others I had stocked up on.

Dunners
TNN oracle

Post by Dunners » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:16 pm

A 5 from us (for 4 1/2 month old Emily)

This is hubby's favourite - we've just bought a couple more as he loves using them. His favourite feature is the cross-over "bits" - he finds this much easier than trying to get the shorter bits even over Em's tummy.

We also love the one-size feature, the trim fit and quick drying.

I have found that Nap Naps contain Em's explosive poo so well - no worries about it escaping!
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

LemonNZ
TNN guru

NapNaps fit

Post by LemonNZ » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:14 pm

***EDITED DUE TO THE FACT WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH WE NOW SELL THEM***

I would give these a 5 for fit. Love the bright colours and how trim they are. :lol:
Last edited by LemonNZ on Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rachael
TNN nerd

Post by rachael » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:36 am

For fit I would give these a 5, when I first got one they fitted my then two year old really well, and also my 4month so they really are a good one size nappy! Now my wee girl is 8 months I do find they rub her legs a bit but she is super sensitive so probably not the nappies fault. I love how quick they are to dry and also find them great for overnight with the boosters.

joanna
TNN newbie

akward folding?

Post by joanna » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:25 pm

Hi - Am a napnaps fan, as they were perfect for my 18month old. Love the trimness, love the quick drying, love the colours.

Now I have a new baby (10 weeks) , and I found that she is too big for the newborn folding of it, but too small to wear the next way of folding it - the problem is the hard velcro rectangle. For newborns, you fold it over, but not for bigger kids. She kind of needs it 'half' folded, but of course it's stiff! So I need to wait maybe another couple months?? I see 4-5 monthers are wearing them well...

Other problem is finding a good overnap. What are others using? I reckon using many overnaps conflicts the trimness...
Mum of girls - #3 due for arrival 3rd April 07!

Dunners
TNN oracle

Post by Dunners » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:07 pm

My favourite "slim" overnaps are a Tots Bots wrap or Bummis Whisper (Pull on) Pants.

If bulk doesn't matter I use a knitted woollen soaker.

I prefer not to use the Bummis Wraps as I find them quite bulky (I use them with prefolds instead).

Bummer about the velcro. We've used Nap-Naps since about 3 months - so hopefully it won't be too long until they fit well.
Leanne
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:42 pm

Hi,

Am a newbie on all of this so am really appreciating all your comments!

Just one question popped into mind after reading your posts on napnaps... what's wrong with the napnaps overpants or wraps? Are people not using them with the nap-naps fitteds?

Thanks!

Rosie posie
TNN nutter

Post by Rosie posie » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:35 pm

hi there M2B I have PM you :lol:
Georgiana 9LBS 2oz 27/12/02
Daniella 9LBs 6oz 17/03/05,
One little angel in heaven 04/06 :smt051
Sebastian 9LBS 10oz 03/08/07
Ciarra 9 LBS 10oz 06/06/09
Next baby due april 2011 (its twin angel in heaven 09/10)

Dunners
TNN oracle

Post by Dunners » Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:49 pm

Hi M2B, there's nothing wrong with them! They are wonderful NZ Made covers and I highly recommend them.

Emily had a pair of pull on pants that she outgrew, and the Bummis Whisper pants still fitted her, so we kept using them. The Wraps are a rather new addition - we'd pretty much made the switch to pockets when they were released, so we haven't had a need for them.

And I love the blue and red colours - they look fantastic.
Leanne

Angel
TNN guru

Post by Angel » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:15 pm

Now that Ella has worn her nap-nap a few times, I can say its great!!

Best part is the long soaker - great for drying down south here. Plus, I can fold it so most of the padding is at the front, because Ella tends to wet right at the front rather than in the middle of her nappies.

Great fit on my girl at 21 months with heaps of room left (she is 10.5kgs).
Aimee http://www.ravelry.com/projects/angeldunedin
~ Ella - 11 years old ~ Toby - 8.5 years old ~ Olivia - 5.5 years old ~
ImageImage

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:03 am

I've been using nap-naps sice birth with our wee man... he is now 7 weeks old and there have been no leaks or explosions at all!!! They are still reasonably trim on a wee babe... the fit then I would give a five... so easy to use and they dry well too in changeable canterbury weather...
I've used other cloths just to try... and nothing yet has convinced me that I should stop using nap-naps!!! :D
I LOVE these... and am trying to convince my sister to get some!!! :lol:

aylasmummy

Post by aylasmummy » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:40 pm

i have used nap naps on ayla and they are a great fit but i find one pee wets straight through them and she isnt even a heavy wetter(thats with 2 boosters aswell),im geussing they arnt recomended for heavy wetters?

stripeycat
TNN nerd

Post by stripeycat » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:42 pm

I really like my Napnaps - I bought more to take camping with us and they were great for wearing coverless around the tent site... really easy to hand wash and still fast drying. My girls have just started playing with their velcro, but the foldover top hides them on these naps, so they're safe with them (for the time being ..lol).

They are so quick and easy in all respects and I use mine alot around home. I tend not to use them for longer periods out and about as I prefer to use pockets then. If I am using them for going out I usually put a homemade hemp booster inbetween the layers of the soaker to increase the absorbancy a bit.
Megan, crazy lunch lady and mum to 5 gorgeous girls.

Return to “Fitted Nappies”