Night Nap Naps

Jessp
TNN nerd

Post by Jessp » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:32 pm

I love Maia's night Nap!!!!!!! It is fantastic, we have NEVER had a leak. You can you any sort of cover with them we have, wool nap nap and BSWW covers
Jess
Busy Mum to three Monkeys

Kaz
TNN guru

Post by Kaz » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:45 pm

I've just started boosting my night nap, but it's really only for my peace of mind. The nappy with boosting isn't dripping and we've never had a leak. I'd definitely recommend a wool wrap at night. :D

aylasmummy

Post by aylasmummy » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:02 pm

I need to change aylas night nappy too,pockets just dont seem to be doing it anymore :roll: no matter how much i stuff them(2 mf inserts,hemp flat and bkt booster)
Im not a huge fitted fan but have beeen thinking about one of these.....just dont know if i can justify $29 :wink:

Rosie posie
TNN nutter

Post by Rosie posie » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:20 pm

:-$ I'm not in here :lol: These are lovely nappies but i still need to boost mine. No where near as much as i do with other combos though.

I boost the night nap nap with a hemp prefold (8 layers hemp)

And in the morning its not too wet, ie. round the sides are dry
Georgiana 9LBS 2oz 27/12/02
Daniella 9LBs 6oz 17/03/05,
One little angel in heaven 04/06 :smt051
Sebastian 9LBS 10oz 03/08/07
Ciarra 9 LBS 10oz 06/06/09
Next baby due april 2011 (its twin angel in heaven 09/10)

Katriana
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Katriana » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:28 am

I've just purchased one of these this week, and I love it! We have a very heavy wetter night and day, and she is also a very unusual shape, so were having trouble with fit of the many pockets I have purchased. We were boosting pockets at night with 2 hemp prefolds, plus 3 or 4 boosters (hemp and terry) and still getting leaks (however it meant that Amber couldn't lift her legs enough to climb out of the cot in the morning)

I have to say that this nap is the very best that I have tried, and I must say that Keishana (sp) is a wondeful person. I went to her house and she let me take one of her own nappies to try. I loved it so much that I went back and purchased one of these and a day time one and a cover. I'm planning on buying more this week as these are my favourite brand so far.

Kirstin
TNN guru

Post by Kirstin » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:34 pm

Well, got one of these at the Parent & Child Show and tried it the other night. It was great.

Lasted 13+ hours with the nappy and one doubler with fleece on one side and towelling on the other.

Probably didn't need the doubler (started with overkill and will work my way back to bare basics)

Good fit, no leaks, very happy with it!
Kirstin: Mum to DS - 13.5y, DD - 11y, DD - 7y

bizzy
TNN nerd

Post by bizzy » Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:17 pm

i also got one of these at the parent child show... i use it boosted with both the nap nap boosters and it can be quite wet in the morning so i wouldnt want to try it without boosting. It seems to sit quite low on my boys hips and and i have to readjust it if he doesnt go to bed immed after putting it on as it starts to gape around the legs. i love the look of it on him tho and i havent had any problems with it.
Deborah, SAHM to three

Aitchy
TNN nerd

Post by Aitchy » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:07 am

DS at 14mths is a chubba-bubba, with chunky thighs. He's not walking yet, so I don't know if the fit will change if he slims down a bit, but I am finding that with the boosting I have to put in, the nappy ends up a bit short in the rise, giving him builders crack. I know this is a one-size nappy but it really feels too small for him :(
I generally have the night nap nap, the 2 towelling boosters (one half folded) and a hemp flat, which gives a pretty fat nappy, affecting the rise.

Perhaps just something to be aware of for the chunkier bubs out there?

(Have to add that Keishana is great and Michelle Lemon has been really helpful too!)

Hermione

aussiemum
TNN guru

Post by aussiemum » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:30 pm

I feel so tempted to buy one of these after all the rave reviews and I could just walk right into Ballantynes and buy one! I wouldn't even mind using this for daytime as Josh is a pretty heavy wetter.
I'm Tamara, Mum to Gorgeous Joshie 9, Delightful David 6 & Step-Mum to Sweet Sarah 16
Adoptive Mum to Jess & Louise my furbabies.

"If it wasn't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!"

LemonNZ
TNN guru

Post by LemonNZ » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:30 am

aussiemum wrote:I feel so tempted to buy one of these after all the rave reviews and I could just walk right into Ballantynes and buy one! I wouldn't even mind using this for daytime as Josh is a pretty heavy wetter.

Yes they make going out in the day with a heavy wetter a breeze as you don't need to take extra boosters etc. I find just a night nappy and a cover is enough in the day so much easier to take in a nappy bag.

Return to “Fitted Nappies”