Little Ducks Nappies - Review Wanted

milipidi
TNN addict

Little Ducks Nappies - Review Wanted

Post by milipidi » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi,
Has any used these nappies? They are sold on the WAHM site NappyneedZ. Would be interested to hear what people thought of them, particularly the hemp ones.

Thanks

milipidi
TNN addict

Little Ducks Hemp Nappies

Post by milipidi » Tue May 31, 2011 5:35 pm

A while back I asked if anyone had tried these. Happily for me the lovely lady behind Little Ducks and the NappyneedZ website offered me a trial discount. I am very glad she did and that I had the funds available to take her up on the offer.

I have used this nappy about 5 times and washed it about 8 times. It has washed well and the hemp fabric is beautifully soft. It also dries faster than my snazzipants fitteds, which at this time of the year I to need to finish off in the hot water cupboard. It is a little on the bulky side for day wear but as a night nappy it has been great. It also came with a booster which I have not needed to use. (DS at 4 months is in it from 7.30pm till 4.30am with no leaks). I really liked this nappy and will be adding more to my stash as a more economical alternative to my ecobubs.

(Edited for spelling/grammer)
Last edited by milipidi on Tue May 31, 2011 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chooky
TNN guru

Re: Little Ducks Nappies - Review Wanted

Post by Chooky » Tue May 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Good to know :D I haven't heard of them but i do need to start looking at night-nappy options for little miss :)

Callum's godmother
TNN guru

Post by Callum's godmother » Tue May 31, 2011 9:00 pm

sorry, never heard of them .. but great that they have been a success for you and good customer service too!! We have the fire going here now so drying our snazzipants fitteds is not a big deal, but know what you mean when you don't have an airing cupboard or fire going!!

milipidi
TNN addict

Post by milipidi » Tue May 31, 2011 9:16 pm

I too had never heard of these nappies, only found them via the Cloth Nappy Hunt.

Living in the hawke's bay has meant that most of my nappies have been able to get dry on the line. Only the snazzipants have failed this one day drying test. We are also lucky enough to have a fire, great for drying the nappies on those miserable rainy days.

I should also say that DS is on the lower sizing range for this nappy and when I compare them to the size 2 snazzipants they are of a similar bulkiness. I am still squeezing DS into size one so didn't make the sizing association until now.

Pommiegotlost
TNN nutter

Post by Pommiegotlost » Tue May 31, 2011 9:57 pm

i was looking at these just the other day, i like the look of the recycled toweling nappies and the fleece covers. Did you get a cover from them too? whats that like?

milipidi
TNN addict

Post by milipidi » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:45 am

Yes, I did get the cover. I did a review of it in the covers section. DH loves it, which I think is probably the best endorsement. Has snaps at legs and waist for good fit, double layered and nice thick quality fleece.

Return to “Fitted Nappies”