WAM-Bamboo Fitted

Sharonnz
TNN guru

WAM-Bamboo Fitted

Post by Sharonnz » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:45 pm

Love these!! I was already in love with my Bamboozles and really, these aren't much different at all...except they're blue which I think is pretty cute :wink: . The booster isn't attached like in a Bamboozles and is slightly shorter, wider & thicker (darn...should have taken a pic of it seperately). I can position it easily where I need it...at the front. You can see I still have plenty of rise left on 17m Gus (in a snappi-able Size Two).

Anyhoo...love bamboo...soft & trim. I do find it slow to dry so you'd need a good stash if these were all you had. If I was using it overnight I'd need to boost it with some hemp...but man that would make a nice trim night nappy!

Sharon

bobavet
TNN nerd

Post by bobavet » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:47 pm

What cover do you use over it sharon? The extra rise looks like it could be problematic for covers.
Julie
------------------------
[url=http://www.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/dogdogsrd20050315_11_Alexandra+is.png[/img][/url]

Sharonnz
TNN guru

Post by Sharonnz » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm

It is super duper trim under a medium BSWW that Gus still just fits. I just fold the extra rise down...because bamboo is so trim it's not that bulky. Fits great under a large BSWW, my new red fleece Snazzipants cover :wink: , wool soaker and Whisper Pants.

Sharon

bobavet
TNN nerd

Post by bobavet » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:58 pm

Cool! As long as it can fit under Medium BSWW - we don't have any larges yet. Now to convince DH that Alex NEEDS more nappies...
Julie
------------------------
[url=http://www.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/dogdogsrd20050315_11_Alexandra+is.png[/img][/url]

farlos
TNN nerd

Post by farlos » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:21 am

I've just purchased one of these on TM, so will review after i've tried it out! Very exciting... :D
Caroline, mother of Benjamin 27/02/06 and Georgina 21/12/07

Wisegirl
TNN guru

Post by Wisegirl » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:03 am

This is the only nap I use at night now (when the sun allows me to that is, takes a while to dry). I love how trim it is as I was having issues with sending my girl off to bed with all that bulk that her head was lower than her bottom!

Anyhow, it gets a :smt023 from me.

I use a mummy's touch (without insert) as a cover and I have also used Bummis whisper pant and a wool soaker.

Wisegirl
TNN guru

Post by Wisegirl » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:06 am

forgot to add that as i use it for night I do also put a hemp booster/doubler in as well. Still keeps it all very trim :D

I've just purchased one of these on TM, so will review after i've tried it out! Very exciting...

Ahhh, the addiction continues..... :wink:

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:50 pm

Wisegirl wrote: I love how trim it is as I was having issues with sending my girl off to bed with all that bulk that her head was lower than her bottom! .

:smt045 :LOLsign: I'm just trying to picture that!
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

farlos
TNN nerd

Post by farlos » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:03 pm

Yes, I know. I may need counselling soon, before we become bankrupt!! Now i'm selling off Ben's toys on TM to fund my nappy purchases... :? :wink: (Just sold one today on TM.. only one that he doesn't play with anymore - i'm not really that mean. He's got toys coming out of his ears! :shock: )

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:07 pm

CarrieFarley wrote:Yes, I know. I may need counselling soon, before we become bankrupt!! Now i'm selling off Ben's toys on TM to fund my nappy purchases... :? :wink: (Just sold one today on TM.. only one that he doesn't play with anymore - i'm not really that mean. He's got toys coming out of his ears! :shock: )

hmmm you too? think of me with new stock turning up all the time - it's saying "try me try me" and it's not even me wearing the nappies!!! lol.

Good luck with the Wam-Bamboo - I'll most likely post tomorrow.
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

farlos
TNN nerd

Post by farlos » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:14 pm

Excellent!! Looking forward to trying it. Thanks Karyn! =P~ =P~

farlos
TNN nerd

Post by farlos » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:16 pm

I hate the fact that a couple of nappies i've tried lately have resulted in Ben's head being lower than his bottom!!! It just looks so wrong! Doesn't seem to worry him at all, but it's just not right! I say trim night nappy or disposable, i'm afraid. I'm not one for big bums!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Wisegirl
TNN guru

Post by Wisegirl » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:17 pm

CarrieFarley wrote:Yes, I know. I may need counselling soon, before we become bankrupt!! Now i'm selling off Ben's toys on TM to fund my nappy purchases... :? :wink: (Just sold one today on TM.. only one that he doesn't play with anymore - i'm not really that mean. He's got toys coming out of his ears! :shock: )

haha, I sell off anything I can get my hands at the moment to top up the bank account - soon it will be the kitchen sink!! (well it may well be actually as we are due to renovate the kitchen :lol: )

farlos
TNN nerd

Post by farlos » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:18 pm

That may have been a bit of a controversial statement... I might run and hide now! :hide: :hide:

Wisegirl
TNN guru

Post by Wisegirl » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:30 pm

CarrieFarley wrote:I hate the fact that a couple of nappies i've tried lately have resulted in Ben's head being lower than his bottom!!! It just looks so wrong! Doesn't seem to worry him at all, but it's just not right! I say trim night nappy or disposable, i'm afraid. I'm not one for big bums!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Don't worry, the Wam bamboo is trim - put down those disposables :smt079

:wink:

You are lucky you are coming away with just the one nap, I went to Karyn's website and ended up spending almost $200, oops :oops:
Dangerous.

Anyhow, I am now getting off the topic. I hope the bamboo works for you and Ben :D

Return to “Fitted Nappies”