WAM-Bamboo Fitted

farlos
TNN nerd

Post by farlos » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:26 pm

Amost $200!!! Yikes!!!! You're worse than me and I thought I was bad! I did get mine from TM though, so haven't been to her site, and I might just not either... might end up spending as much as you. Oohh... nappies have just finished washing, time to go and put them out on display on the line!!

:D :lol:
Caroline, mother of Benjamin 27/02/06 and Georgina 21/12/07

Angel
TNN guru

Post by Angel » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:06 pm

We've only used this nappy once but Im in love!

So very soft, and trim. Great for my little pee machine, it easily lasted more than 2.5 hours with no boosting, and after just 1 wash.
Aimee http://www.ravelry.com/projects/angeldunedin
~ Ella - 11 years old ~ Toby - 8.5 years old ~ Olivia - 5.5 years old ~
ImageImage

Jujube
TNN nerd

Post by Jujube » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:35 am

I've had a Wam Bamboo for a while now and while I like its trimness, I find that the fit doesn't work well on my skinny little girl. To get a good fit around the legs I have to fold over a huge piece over the velcro which gives me a bulky piece out front which is a bit of a pain with having such a busy crawler.

The velcro is also quite far apart - which means that I end up having to use the hook part of the velcro on the bamboo fabric itself to get it snug enough around the waist.

I have also found that the absorbency wasn't as good as I expected - especially compared to the yoyo bamboo fitted. Don't think this one would last us overnight at all. Is pretty soaked just during the day time ??? (I've washed it HEAPS of times so its not a wearing in/stripping issue)

I wonder if half my problem is that I'm comparing this bamboo nappy against the yoyo bamboo which is just brilliant in terms of fit and absorbency ??? :-) :wink:
Mummy to 3 little jubes

Return to “Fitted Nappies”