Dream-Eze

bellasmum
TNN nerd

Dream-Eze

Post by bellasmum » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:54 pm

I have bought a side snapping certified organic fleece nappy from Trade Me. It only cost $18 plus $1.10 for post which I think is really economical. It is really soft, and has two soakers/boosters sewn in at the back - to make drying them easier, and I like to fold one under for extra absorbancy in the front and leave the other flat. So it gives you 6 layers all together.

I have found them really absorbent, in fact I am going to try it unboosted for a night nappy, as I reckon it'll last the distance.

It has really good reviews on the Diaperpin website.
http://www.diaperpin.com/diapers/ItemDetail.asp?ID=1303

You can only get them in white and they have black snaps. They are made in USA, and I asked the seller if she had any more, and she has about 3 in each size left, and she isn't going to import anymore after this lot.

I have got an x-large for Bella, this fits well on the tightest snaps.
X-Large- fits 25-35lbs 11 - 16kgs approx

It did shrink after the first wash, and on the diaperpin site the recommend that you size-up, but Bela is 12kg and it seems to be a "true" fit on her, so I'm not so sure about that. It fits well under BSWW, BWP, Rosies Pull ups, Stacinator Deluxe, and her Honeyboy. It is really trim through the crotch as well.

the seller is 1babystuff1
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Baby-gear/Napp ... 126209.htm

anyway, I think they are lovely, and have ordered another :D

Cheers,
Kim

aylasmummy

Post by aylasmummy » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:55 pm

i think she has sold all the ones she had!Does anybody know of anyone else in nz to get them from?
I noticed on this site they now have organic velour ones,coloured fleece one and even BAMBOO ones :smt060 but its not a nz site :(

and a bit OT they even have some cool looking covers...wonder wraps that are one size :smt055

bellasmum
TNN nerd

Post by bellasmum » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:11 am

I haven't found any more in New Zealand. :cry: I still think these nappies are fantastic - so absorbant, trim and look like new still.

You can get them from

http://www.darlingsdownunder.com.au/products.php?cat=98

it's the closest place I have found.

OOh ooh and those Wonderwraps do look lovely :smt060

Cheers,
Kim

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:53 pm

i got a L for Finn and it is very trim - definately upsize if you are unsure. I like it because it is sidesnappying. Finn gets terrible wing droop with so many of his nappies but not this one.
Finn Peter 2006, Mikko Alexander 2008, Kasper Svend 2010 and...

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:49 pm

bellasmum wrote:I haven't found any more in New Zealand. :cry: I still think these nappies are fantastic - so absorbant, trim and look like new still.

You can get them from

http://www.darlingsdownunder.com.au/products.php?cat=98

it's the closest place I have found.

OOh ooh and those Wonderwraps do look lovely :smt060

Cheers,
Kim

I'll have them stocked on my website next week :D check out http://www.mothersinstinct.co.nz/fitted ... od_93.html
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

Lily Jack and Meg's Mum
TNN guru

Post by Lily Jack and Meg's Mum » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:37 pm

Do you guys think these would do a heavy wetting front sleeping baby over night (12 hours)

bellasmum
TNN nerd

Post by bellasmum » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:16 am

hello,

I think so. I used to fold one of the boosters in the front, and leave one flat, and also add a BKT booster as well. I used a Stacinator fleece or Stacinator merino cover over the top and never had any probs. Bella was quite a heavy night wetter - specially the front.
hth
Kim

Lily Jack and Meg's Mum
TNN guru

Post by Lily Jack and Meg's Mum » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:52 am

Hey thansk for the reply...I think it is a pretty old thread. My problem with Jack is that he is really big already and with a big bulky butt the stacinator cover doesn't come up high enough in the rise. I have just ordered a fancy pants ngiht nappy, so will see how that goes. I really need to knit a big soaker.

Katie
TNN oracle

Post by Katie » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:39 am

just thought i would update this thread with another glowing review :) i got a few of these naps from MI last week and after hot washing twice (that took a lot of restraint not to start using them straight away) i used them on DS at night, they lasted him easy 14 hours and they had no horrid ammonia pee smell in the morning. They are nice and stretchy and they fit his chunky thighs well and leave no marks! 10/10 i have just ordered more

Ashtons mummy
TNN guru

Post by Ashtons mummy » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:47 pm

who stocks these now i cant c them on the MI site?
Kylie

1 :king: April 2007 1 :queen: August 2008 1 :queen: April 2012 :angel: 11/3/13
1 :king: Jan 2014

Katie
TNN oracle

Post by Katie » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:37 pm

noone does :) MI were selling the last of their stock.

Katie
TNN oracle

Post by Katie » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Just an update to say i have been using these naps on dd as night naps and they are EXCELLENT! I would say they are easily twice as absorbant as her day time tots bots naps. She is only 4 weeks old and sleeps 6 hours at night but the dream-eze's are barely damp on the outside. So brilliant! Why oh why are these not for sale in NZ anymore :( I am so glad i bought plenty of smalls and a few mediums to last us.

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:07 pm

katie_punker wrote:Just an update to say i have been using these naps on dd as night naps and they are EXCELLENT! I would say they are easily twice as absorbant as her day time tots bots naps. She is only 4 weeks old and sleeps 6 hours at night but the dream-eze's are barely damp on the outside. So brilliant! Why oh why are these not for sale in NZ anymore :( I am so glad i bought plenty of smalls and a few mediums to last us.

I would sell them but they just sat in stock with nobody buying them :cry: which is why we sold them off.

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page

Mazz

Post by Mazz » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:47 pm

mothersinstinct wrote:
katie_punker wrote:Just an update to say i have been using these naps on dd as night naps and they are EXCELLENT! I would say they are easily twice as absorbant as her day time tots bots naps. She is only 4 weeks old and sleeps 6 hours at night but the dream-eze's are barely damp on the outside. So brilliant! Why oh why are these not for sale in NZ anymore :( I am so glad i bought plenty of smalls and a few mediums to last us.

I would sell them but they just sat in stock with nobody buying them :cry: which is why we sold them off.

Wish I'd bought more. Hands down the best fitted I've tried. We only have one, and even though I'm a pocket fan it gets used a couple of times a week at least because I like it so much. Haven't tried it overnight yet, might give that a go.

ETA: Wow, just seen that they now have a Dream-Eze AIO. Drool.

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:01 pm

Mazz wrote:
mothersinstinct wrote:

Wish I'd bought more. Hands down the best fitted I've tried. We only have one, and even though I'm a pocket fan it gets used a couple of times a week at least because I like it so much. Haven't tried it overnight yet, might give that a go.

ETA: Wow, just seen that they now have a Dream-Eze AIO. Drool.

Yes that has been out a while, I had one for Isaac :D

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page

Return to “Fitted Nappies”