Dream-Eze

Katie
TNN oracle

Post by Katie » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:14 pm

mothersinstinct wrote:
katie_punker wrote:Just an update to say i have been using these naps on dd as night naps and they are EXCELLENT! I would say they are easily twice as absorbant as her day time tots bots naps. She is only 4 weeks old and sleeps 6 hours at night but the dream-eze's are barely damp on the outside. So brilliant! Why oh why are these not for sale in NZ anymore :( I am so glad i bought plenty of smalls and a few mediums to last us.

I would sell them but they just sat in stock with nobody buying them :cry: which is why we sold them off.

I guess it has a lot to do with word-of-mouth. They are not the cutest looking naps so people probably didn't buy them, but if more people had bought them and realised how brilliant they were then word would have spread and they would have sold like hotcakes!

Katie
TNN oracle

Post by Katie » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:18 pm

mothersinstinct wrote:
Mazz wrote:
mothersinstinct wrote:
katie_punker wrote:Just an update to say i have been using these naps on dd as night naps and they are EXCELLENT! I would say they are easily twice as absorbant as her day time tots bots naps. She is only 4 weeks old and sleeps 6 hours at night but the dream-eze's are barely damp on the outside. So brilliant! Why oh why are these not for sale in NZ anymore :( I am so glad i bought plenty of smalls and a few mediums to last us.

I would sell them but they just sat in stock with nobody buying them :cry: which is why we sold them off.

Wish I'd bought more. Hands down the best fitted I've tried. We only have one, and even though I'm a pocket fan it gets used a couple of times a week at least because I like it so much. Haven't tried it overnight yet, might give that a go.

ETA: Wow, just seen that they now have a Dream-Eze AIO. Drool.

Yes that has been out a while, I had one for Isaac :D

OMG are they as absorbant as the fitteds?? that would mean they are a perfect aio night nappy that WOULD cut the mustard!!!!

CL
TNN nutter

Post by CL » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Oh we have one of the fitteds too and love it. So wish I had bought more :(

Oh the AIO sounds lovely! The nappies I have sewn for DD are a mix of AIO's and pockets with organic cotton inner. But I don't like sewing nappies and would much rather buy ones but couldn't find any with organic cotton inner. Oh for a Dream Eze AIO. Hmm of to see if anyone on the nappy hunt from the Australian shop is selling them with the discount?

ETA - darlings downunder has them on sale for $26 AUD, but postage is $15. Hmmmm
Last edited by CL on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:58 pm

CL wrote:Oh we have one of the fitteds too and love it. So wish I had bought more :(

Oh the AIO sounds lovely! The nappies I have sewn for DD are a mix of AIO's and pockets with organic cotton inner. But I don't like sewing nappies and would much rather buy ones but couldn't find any with organic cotton inner. Oh for a Dream Eze AIO. Hmm of to see if anyone on the nappy hunt from the Australian shop is selling them with the discount?

dream-eze co-op??? :wink:
Finn Peter 2006, Mikko Alexander 2008, Kasper Svend 2010 and...

CL
TNN nutter

Post by CL » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:03 pm

jeshiko wrote:
CL wrote:Oh we have one of the fitteds too and love it. So wish I had bought more :(

Oh so tempted!

mermaid13
TNN nerd

Post by mermaid13 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:03 pm

they look lovely :roll:
Carla mama to luke 4 already

----------------------------------------- > my first time wrapping luke as a 2 year old

Mind is Powerful, Body is Strong, I am Mama

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:04 pm

CL wrote:
jeshiko wrote:

Oh so tempted!

I am keen :)

CL
TNN nutter

Post by CL » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:08 pm

jeshiko wrote:
CL wrote:
jeshiko wrote:

Oh so tempted!

Would you be after fitteds or the AIO?

This place has both,
http://www.clothmybot.com.au/catalog/na ... -m-35.html

From what I can find, darlings downunder only has the AIO,
new style http://www.darlingsdownunder.com.au/mai ... 4&mcat=129

and old style
http://www.darlingsdownunder.com.au/mai ... 78&pid=273

Right better go make dinner. Will be back to plot nappy buying later :D

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:11 pm

CL wrote:
jeshiko wrote:
CL wrote:
jeshiko wrote:

Oh so tempted!

Would you be after fitteds or the AIO?

This place has both,
http://www.clothmybot.com.au/catalog/na ... -m-35.html

From what I can find, darlings downunder only has the AIO,
new style http://www.darlingsdownunder.com.au/mai ... 4&mcat=129

and old style
http://www.darlingsdownunder.com.au/mai ... 78&pid=273

Right better go make dinner. Will be back to plot nappy buying later :D

darlings downunder has the fitteds too but not in medium at the moment which is a pain cos that is what I would go for. I'd like to get an AIO and one or 2 fitteds :)

mermaid13
TNN nerd

Post by mermaid13 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:23 pm

what is the difference between old and new? and i think there is a discount with the hunt :wink:
Carla mama to luke 4 already

----------------------------------------- > my first time wrapping luke as a 2 year old

Mind is Powerful, Body is Strong, I am Mama

Shae
TNN nerd

Post by Shae » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:30 pm

I'm such a sucker for co-ops. I'd love to get some fitteds if anything goes ahead.
Mama to A, J, & A
www.farmfamily.blogspot.com

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:44 pm

I can still get the stock ..... if you are interested that much I'll restock them :wink:
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

Mazz

Post by Mazz » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:21 pm

I'd be keen for the co-op or more through Karyn, whatever goes ahead. Would love to try the AIO and probably get another fitted as well. I make pockets fine but suck at anything else!

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:21 pm

mothersinstinct wrote:I can still get the stock ..... if you are interested that much I'll restock them :wink:

well i'd rather get'em from you Karyn!!!

FluffyMail
TNN guru

Post by FluffyMail » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:56 pm

jeshiko wrote:
mothersinstinct wrote:I can still get the stock ..... if you are interested that much I'll restock them :wink:

well i'd rather get'em from you Karyn!!!

hehe well you do save on postage :lol:
now FluffyMail formally ittibittinz
Karyn - Mum to Jakob 9 and Isaac 6
NZ Distributor of itti bitti and ones&twos

Image Image

itti bitti FACEBOOK page
ones & twos FACEBOOK page

Return to “Fitted Nappies”