Bamboozles vs Little Lamb

denie
TNN newbie

Bamboozles vs Little Lamb

Post by denie » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Hi,

Is there much difference between these two brands?
The bamboozles are $15 more per nappy so is it just because of the brand name, or they actually superior in some way?

Wicked Knits
Yarn Pirate

Re: Bamboozles vs Little Lamb

Post by Wicked Knits » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:42 am

Would also love to see any reviews on little lamb (bamboo). I've been searching high and low for a fitted with decent absorbancy that is mostly all in one piece (sounds like the sz2 have that, with a sewn on booster along one edge for easier drying?

I don't care about bulk or looks, mostly interested in leak protection for a baby who's still prone to poo explosions, (leaks out the back of sposies & pockets) ease of use, no loose bits (snap in or inserts) and preferably not costing the earth.

Also has anyone tried their liners? I can't find anything to show the difference between the two types they have - paper & viscose.
Alia
Alexander - 3, and Sebastian - 6.
My Ravelry Account :Knitting:

lilmonster
TNN nerd

Post by lilmonster » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:20 am

both pretty much the same, with both i had to boost with a 3layer bamboo trifold and i need to fold the sewn/snap in boosters to the front as i had tumy sleepers
Hayley: Mum to 2girls (dd1 oct 05 and dd2 april 09), 2 boys (ds1 april 11 and ds2 april 13)

Wicked Knits
Yarn Pirate

Post by Wicked Knits » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:23 am

lilmonster wrote:both pretty much the same, with both i had to boost with a 3layer bamboo trifold and i need to fold the sewn/snap in boosters to the front as i had tumy sleepers
That for days, or nights, and how long did it last without a booster?
Alia

miggs
TNN nerd

Post by miggs » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:40 am

Ive used the little lambs on Elizabeth at night for the past 4mths now they are good but take a LONG time to dry normally need to spend the night on the hotwater cyliner to dry properly, so you will need a few to compensate for the long dry time in winter.

We havnt had a leak yet and she is a tummy sleeper but I did use to put a wee 3 layer booster in if she has had lots to drink before bed which isnt very often now that she weaned on xmas eve and dosnt like the taste of formula or milk :roll:

ETA i just used the reusible linner that the nappy came with when I brought the trial pack so cant coment on the flushable ones
Margaret Mum to-
Joshua 7
Zoe 5
Elizabeth 2

Wicked Knits
Yarn Pirate

Post by Wicked Knits » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:49 am

Cool thanks, we're looking at them for days, not too worried if they don't work at night, and we use the dryer over winter. (and part of summer, basically whenever it's raining :hide: )
Alia

lilmonster
TNN nerd

Post by lilmonster » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:22 pm

night time booster with the trifold. Lasted around 3/4hours during the day untrifolded
Hayley: Mum to 2girls (dd1 oct 05 and dd2 april 09), 2 boys (ds1 april 11 and ds2 april 13)

Wicked Knits
Yarn Pirate

Post by Wicked Knits » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:27 pm

lilmonster wrote:night time booster with the trifold. Lasted around 3/4hours during the day untrifolded
Awesome, great to hear!
Alia

Return to “Fitted Nappies”