BumGenius AIOs

KLS
TNN nutter

BumGenius AIOs

Post by KLS » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:56 am

I am LOVING these! I got 2 recently and they are in high rotation. Fit well, love the stretchy tabs (as with all BG), rise is high so will last for ages (size medium) and haven't had a single leak (as I usually expect from new nappies). DP (is he a "DP" cos he isn't a "DH"?!) loves these so much he says he wants to come on here and review them!!! :smt044

Wish I had bought more now... :smt023
Kelley / Mum to Ryder (13 May 2006)

farlos
TNN nerd

Post by farlos » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:07 pm

Got to say I love these too. My one I bought recently is fantastic. I haven't had a leak yet after 3 hours so far and they are so easy to use and very cute!! I want more...
Caroline, mother of Benjamin 27/02/06 and Georgina 21/12/07

bubbles
TNN nerd

Post by bubbles » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:57 pm

I have a large blue BG AIO from the Abbys Lane order for Liam. The fit is great on him, I normally avoid velcroe and use snap pockets because of his shape but this nappy is great (must be those stretchy tabs :) )He had it on for 3 hours this morning and then pooped :roll: and no leaks so all good. :D
Penny, Mum and Part-time Student - training to be a Naturopath and Herbalist

Mama
TNN nerd

Post by Mama » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:56 pm

Where can you get these AIO? I can only find pockets ...

Riley & Mum
TNN newbie

I would like to try them...

Post by Riley & Mum » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:53 am

These look really good, I was wondering if anyone had tried them with a booster overnight? Just wondering how long they average in one wear really. And how are they washing up?

You can get them from this site www.mumandbubs.co.nz they also have a store in Christchurch, lovely lady.

mama anne
TNN nerd

Post by mama anne » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:25 pm

hey
also wondering about drying time for these? how do they compare to, say ...... bamboo drying time?
Working Mama of miss7yo and mr5yo.

farlos
TNN nerd

Post by farlos » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:22 am

Just ordered my first aio of the new variety!! Looking forward to trying it. I love my old one... =P~

Shae
TNN nerd

Post by Shae » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:13 pm

Just ordered one of these too, I'm feeling lazy with the pockets right now, so will give an AIO a go :D .
Mama to A, J, & A
www.farmfamily.blogspot.com

farlos
TNN nerd

Post by farlos » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:59 pm

Nappy turned up today. Ben had it on for about 1/2 hour (unwashed :oops: ) before going down for his nap and I am happy with it so far. Fits slightly on the big side, as it's a large. I don't think it'll be a problem, and there's lots of room to grow. (Ben's a big 10.5 month old boy, with a big round tummy and chunky legs!!) :lol:

I think this nappy will be going to the top of the pile as it's so easy to use and it's very cute!!! I love the new PUL material as it's so soft. Might even have to stretch to a couple more!

Riley & Mum
TNN newbie

Gorgeous!

Post by Riley & Mum » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:10 am

Just bought two on the weekend, they are gorgeous! He's in a large but it fits him perfectly no gaping around the legs like we get with a Medium Fuzzi and way more room to grow than Eenees. Trim, soft and easy to fit.

Will let you know how we go with washing and drying. If all goes well I'll definitely get more! (':D')

Beekay
TNN nerd

Post by Beekay » Wed May 16, 2007 8:11 pm

I have tended to stay away from AIO's since my early attempts at drying Kushies Ultras in Taranaki during June/July/August, but having been very impressed with my BG! pockets I thought I'd give their AIO's a go, I had in mind that they'd be good for the daycare/out and about bag. Well, it never gets that far because I love it! Really good fit on my tall and skinny boy and feels really soft and comfy. Best bit is it dries in a comparable time to all my inserts etc. Really easy to use with the stretchy tabs, good poo containment and washes well. Could be the nappy to convert me back to AIO's!
Mum to three boys :D

Stacey
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Stacey » Wed May 16, 2007 8:31 pm

My husband likes these - now, thats the highest recommendation :lol:

Ive found that they dry really quickly - much quicker than a fitted, but slower than a pocket (well duh :lol: ).

I bought mine from www.bumbles.co.nz ...no I didnt, I bought mine from the CHCH shop, but same diff :D

My boy chose the lime/apple/spring/not quite neon green...what is it called? Its a really nice colour anyway.

(edited cos I cant spell)
Last edited by Stacey on Thu May 17, 2007 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
------- Admin --------
:smt049 Mama to 2 beautiful kiddiwinks :smt049

mama anne
TNN nerd

Post by mama anne » Wed May 16, 2007 11:01 pm

Stacey wrote:My boy choose the lime/apple/spring/not quite neon green...what is it called? Its a really nice colour anyway.

personally i call it kermit green :)
Working Mama of miss7yo and mr5yo.

Maggie
TNN nutter

Post by Maggie » Thu May 17, 2007 9:40 am

We've also got the grasshopper AIO and it's great. I've only got a couple of AIO's but they are all green - so when DH ever asks what nappy he should put on i can say "the green one" and not have to explain yet again about pockets or covers etc

ms.belinda
TNN nerd

Post by ms.belinda » Mon May 28, 2007 10:33 am

My favorite AIO by a long shot. And so fast-drying!!! Brilliant nappies - but I'm a huge bG 2.0 fan, so it's to be expected :wink:
Mum to 3 toilet-trained children of various ages and genders. ;)

Return to “All-in-Ones”