Rosie's naps AIO

bizzy
TNN nerd

Post by bizzy » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:42 pm

am very impressed with how the fleece aio is working out.. dries faster then the PUL i have and looks trim on my 2 yr old, no probs with leaking and has taken all he can give it too. i love it :D
thanks rosie...
Deborah, SAHM to three

hoaenz
TNN guru

Post by hoaenz » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:18 am

Jed now has two PUL AIO's - lime and orange, they dry faster than I expected them to (they are our first AIO's). They fit pretty well already (he is *just* into a medium) and no leaks so far - and they look cute!
Anthea
-----------------------------------------------

aylasmummy

Post by aylasmummy » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:11 pm

I now have a few fleece AIO's and i like them better than the pul ones...although im not sure why :lol:
Ayla can wear the medium on almost the tightest it can go and the large on the tightest!I had her in one the other night for a few hours and her pants felt damp but when i took them off the nappy was dry!would that have been the fleece absorbing or whatever it does?Or maybe she was sweating :?

Louise
TNN oracle

Post by Louise » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:17 pm

Got my first Rosie's AIO (PUL size Medium) today (from TradeMe) and I have just been so excited to try it.

I put it on Faith who is approx 9kg and 15 months. I found it a good fit on her but the velcro across the front rubs on the front of her thighs and also the fold-back laundry tab bits have sharp corners which rubbed on her. I can trim off the sharp corners but I am not sure how we will be able to stop the front edge rubbing. I think it is due to the elastic in the legs coming quite far up the front so the front part of the nappy pulls down at the sides.
I had it on her for a good couple of hours (until she hopped into the paddling pool with it on LOL) and it still felt dry but had been wet in.

I am going to try it on Nathan tomorrow. Edited - have now tried this on Nathan a couple of times. It has been great, really absorbent, really trim, fast drying. He has had marks on his legs after wearing it though which leaves me wondering if the fleece might be better....

I also have a small fleece AIO coming (another trade) so can't wait for that. I was wondering if it might be too small but reading through this thread it looks like the smalls can fit for ages.

Will report back!

Edited again - we now have a fleece AIO in medium - it is lovely, so soft and has fitted both of my littlies really well, no rubbing at all like with the med in PUL. Really pleased with this. It takes slightly longer to dry than the PUL one which is strange since it is dark green and the PUL is white, not sure why. I haven't had any leaks at all, so easy. The medium fleece AIO seems to be slightly larger fitting than the medium PUL AIO.
Last edited by Louise on Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mum of 6

Dee
TNN newbie

Post by Dee » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:07 pm

Have just purchased two of the PUL AIO Large nappies. Very happy with them, so absorbant and to have no leaks and still Nina feeling dry after a nights wear is impressive. She is a heavy wetter and we are surprised how easy and trim and absorbant these naps are..just love them...move over tots bots, these are my new fav. One question I have are the PUL more absorbant than the Fleece? We are all about absorbancy in this household.

Cheers
Danica

aylasmummy

Post by aylasmummy » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:57 pm

Im not sure about absorbency but i find the pul is great because it doesnt feel wet on the outside whereas overnight the fleece one does(i just put a cover overtop,defeats the purpose a bit though i guess) :)

bobavet
TNN nerd

Post by bobavet » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:07 pm

I found the absorbancy between the PUL and the fleece ones pretty much the same - I'm sure they have the same number of layers of absorbant material in them - but the fleece did tend to feel a bit damp on the outside when it was getting full, because of the breathability.
Julie
------------------------
[url=http://www.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/dogdogsrd20050315_11_Alexandra+is.png[/img][/url]

Dee
TNN newbie

Post by Dee » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:03 am

The last two nights I have had leaks out the front of this nappy. NIna has been sleeping on her tummy for part of these nights is that why they are leaking?? Is there anything I can do to stop the leaks?

aylasmummy

Post by aylasmummy » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:06 am

It could be,have you tried adding a booster of some sort to the front part of the nappy?Ayla always sleeps on her tummy but i dont use rosies AIO overnight....The nappys are always wet more at the front than anywhere else though so it definately coul be why :)

charlotte
TNN nerd

Post by charlotte » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:29 pm

Does anyone have any idea about the price of Rosies new AIO they look lovely. I am trying all sorts of naps at the moment to see what I like and I do not have an AIO. The thing is that of the ones I have tried I like them all!

bizzy
TNN nerd

Post by bizzy » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:46 pm

dee i have had the same problem with the fleece aio, the front of my boys shirt is all wet in the morning. at first i thought it was cause hubby wasnt putting the nappy on properly cause he never pulls the tabs across as far as they will go but it even leaked for me the other night. i tried it on my 8 mth old the night and that had no leaks so am thinking it might be a tummy sleeping thing. strange tho cause it has only been in the last couple of weeks, before that was fine. i cant wait to try the new ones tho either. looks like she has sold out of the medium trial nappy already.
Deborah, SAHM to three

RJ
TNN convert

Post by RJ » Fri May 05, 2006 10:35 am

I just got some Rosies PUL AIO & Fleece AIO. Both awesome nappies. My 4 1/2 mth old daughter sleep from 6pm to 6am in the Fleece AIO with no leaks and felt dry in the morning. The PUL AIO is a nice snug fit and doesn't look bulky at all.
Rachael
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://b3.lilypie.com/IULpp13/.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://b1.lilypie.com/Ut3Ip13/.png[/img][/url]

Mrs Floyd
TNN nerd

Post by Mrs Floyd » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:48 pm

I have three newborn sized PUL AIO.

I found them to be a beautifully made nappy, and they looked very comfortable and cute on my daughter. They dried surprisingly fast too. I got them in Rosie's goodbye sale, so they were very competitively priced. They are trim and very easy to use.

On the downside, I found that I needed to boost them to get decent absorbency - which to my mind defeated some of the purpose of having an all-in-one (mine were more like an all-in-two!). I also had wicked residue on the suede cloth almost from day one. The best method for getting this out seemed to be the "scrub with cheap detergent" method (see the sticky on stripping in the "Washing Questions" section for more on this).
SAHM to two daughters (8 and 3.5) and son (6) and

Return to “All-in-Ones”