Jamtots Berry Plush AIO

Kim
TNN nerd

Post by Kim » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:30 pm

My stash of Berry plush nappies has grown.... I just love this nappy.
My Dh isn't as keen as me, he just doesn't like change.
I do find them a little fiddly to put on, with a wriggling toddler and 1year old.
But the fit is wonderful, they look devine on, and my boys seem to like wearing them. They are very absorbant and I haven'y had any leaks yet.
Big thumbs up still from me, after using them now for about 2-3months. Still all good here, and they still look brand new.... Which is awesome!!

ms.belinda
TNN nerd

Post by ms.belinda » Mon May 28, 2007 3:16 pm

I guess I'll be the only dissenter in the lot (there has to be one, doesn't there? LOL). I'm not keen on the PUL actually touching the baby around the hips, if you've got it on anything other than the smallest setting.

Or maybe I'm doing something wrong? I thought it would be plush all the way around :? But the baby doesn't get the benefit of the softness, except for along the soaker.

I think I'll just use it as a cover over fitteds and use the soaker as a booster in my AIOs. Bummer!
Mum to 3 toilet-trained children of various ages and genders. ;)

Lily Jack and Meg's Mum
TNN guru

Post by Lily Jack and Meg's Mum » Wed May 30, 2007 3:41 pm

Hey Ms. B can you explain that a little further. I haven't seen them in real life but am seriously tempted by them. My kids are both relatively decent wetters, ie. two fuzzi inserts last two hours occasionally three. Can they be boosted easily?

shortly
TNN guru

Post by shortly » Wed May 30, 2007 5:11 pm

Nyree, Christine has one. Maybe she could bring it to our next nappicino?
Sheryl

Mum to Shay (17) Alison (7) and Rebecca (6), obsessive knitter, full-time teacher, and *still* working on my Masters. Not long to go now!!

Lily Jack and Meg's Mum
TNN guru

Post by Lily Jack and Meg's Mum » Wed May 30, 2007 5:30 pm

Yes that would be great...will post in the nappicino thread.

CarlaK
TNN guru

Post by CarlaK » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:41 pm

i have 2 of these nappies now and they have to be one of my favourite (purchased lol) nappies! i have never had a leak with one and the insert is just soooo absorbant and they fit like a dream with room to spare! Olivia at 8.7kg is in a size medium on the 2nd snap, so a few more to go with heaps of room in the rise, a fantastic nappy, and yup it definitely holds in those liquid poos!!!
Carla, Mum of Kaylee - 8, Olivia - 6, Benjamin - 3

Just keep swimming ;)

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:10 pm

I just got Mikko one of these in size small and it is great! We got the leopard print and he looks like a little tarzan in it :lol: 4 sets of snaps which is good!
Finn Peter 2006, Mikko Alexander 2008, Kasper Svend 2010 and...

LuluNZ
TNN guru

Post by LuluNZ » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:11 pm

DS has 5 of them. 4 larges and 1 medium. I love them but I have modified them for night use. I snap a booster onto the middle of the hemp insert and then I add a bamboo trifold snapped onto the spare snaps. I can't do this with one though as it only has snaps for the insert at the back.

Return to “All-in-Ones”