Naki Nappies Co - Polymink AIO

Stacey
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Stacey » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:42 pm

Available via TradeMe - member name NZChewie

'Cream Polymink outer, has 4 internal layers of hemp with a natural coloured Suedecloth lining.

Features:
*4 layers of hemp for a complete absorbant nappy system
*1 layer of microfleece for wicking protection,
*Waterproof lining for extra wick-thru protection,
*Velcro tabs and tummy flap secured with poppers for added security,
*Waistband for extra tummy comfort,
*Laundry tags,
*Leg leak guards for added protection against 'woopseys!''

(Quoted from TradeMe auction)

Stacey
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Stacey » Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:42 pm

(copied from http://www.thenappynetwork.org.nz/phpBB ... .php?t=378)

I have a polymink! :) Well...DS has a polymink :lol:

It is not really similar to anything....the cut around the legs is quite high (I like that), the crotch is trim, the rise is high.....it has internal gussets, a unique velcro configuration, the fold over snap down hide-the-velcro bit (Im sure theres a *name* for that) is also unique...and has, so far, stopped my little houdini from removing the nappy. Obviously a lot of thought and a lot of work has gone into these nappies!

And the fabrics are just DE-VINE :D I so want a pair of knickers made out of that polymink! LOL!

The only thing I would say that is a minor negative point....being an AIO (and I think this is true of all AIOs) is that you have to be careful with washing, and the drying time is long. After the first use - I just threw it in a normal nappy wash and it came out stinky :/ It needs a warm/hot wash and longer than my other naps get. If Im doing two loads, its easy just to throw it in again with the second load. (I also find Kushies Ultras need more washing).

Overall - well worth the purchase :) It must be soooo comfortable for DS, and I love the fact Im able to just whack it on with worrying about a cover - and knowing DS wont have it off in five minutes! I dare say it would last better than the Ultras I have, and it still looks new after a couple of weeks.

Stacey (I really should post this to the review section)

Return to “All-in-Ones”