Baby BeeHinds

kyromaniac
TNN newbie

Baby BeeHinds

Post by kyromaniac » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:50 am

Hi there,
has anyone used Baby BeeHinds Magic-Alls or their Petite AIO?
They look great but I'd like some feedback before I order.
Thanks!

Lea75
TNN convert

Re: Baby BeeHinds

Post by Lea75 » Sun May 02, 2010 3:16 pm

BBH's are pretty much all I use. I LOVE them. N was almost 10kg's when I started (late bloomer :lol: ) so I went straight for the large and they are a great fit, with plenty of room height wise and around the waste for when he grows. I've got the Magic Alls and multi fits and prefer the Macic Alls.
LEA
SAHM

Katie
TNN oracle

Post by Katie » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:14 pm

i found the magic alls were pretty useless and lasted about half an hour on my son (heavy wetter) and about an hour on my daughter (light wetter) but i have the old style and i unpicked the stitching so i could add more absorbency to the pocket which was ok but not much room to add stuff so yeah useless

kyromaniac
TNN newbie

Post by kyromaniac » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Thanks for your feedback! My curiosity got the better of me and I brought a couple of MagicAlls to try out - I love them! I think I may have the newer style as the pockets are huge on them and I can fit a prefold inside if I need to, I only do this on long car trips. I quite like the sizing too, the large really is a large and I'm thinking that these nappies may actually last my daughter until toilet-training unlike some other styles where she's 9 months, mobile and already in the large and it's already looking too small.... so a big thumbs up on the MagicAlls from me :D

Katie
TNN oracle

Post by Katie » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:29 am

Oh cool glad to see they improved them a whole heap :)

Return to “All-in-Ones”