NEW Swaddlebees AIO

Wisegirl
TNN guru

Post by Wisegirl » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:56 am

It is a stay dry layer but will need to be washed a few times to get the full effect. I was most disapointed when I used one on Peyton for the first time and she was wet.... then I learnt it just needs washing. A little like hemp does.

NIce and soft aren't they :)

ETA - they take an age to dry though!! :(

farlos
TNN nerd

Post by farlos » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:38 pm

I'm currently trying several different types of aio's as i'm getting lazy in my old age!!! :o

Ben's currently wearing a Rosies aio and it's lovely. Nice fluffy material around the legs and waist and it's a large, so would be able to hold quite a bit i'd say. I've tried it a few times now and am pretty impressed.

I hope the swaddlebees is good (I haven't received it yet - just bought it today!). I really liked the fit of the old medium pocket I had, even though it didn't hold much being so trim. I'm looking forward to getting this new sb. Very exciting! :D
Caroline, mother of Benjamin 27/02/06 and Georgina 21/12/07

ms.belinda
TNN nerd

Post by ms.belinda » Mon May 28, 2007 10:36 am

Pretty nice AIO but not perfect because we don't have a dryer, and they take a lot of time to dry! I'd give it 7/10, because it works really well.
Mum to 3 toilet-trained children of various ages and genders. ;)

sophyzippo
TNN nerd

Post by sophyzippo » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:45 pm

well i love my swaddlebee AIO.i was given a set to start me off with MCNs and i still love 6 months down the track.they are wonderful for anyone to use,in fact my partner prefers them to sposies (back when we were using both). i reccomen to all those who are new to cloth,and other people who dont change nappies frequently.
Sophyzippo and the Year of Frugality

http://sophyzippo.blogspot.co.nz/

aussiemum
TNN guru

Post by aussiemum » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:47 am

Well I decided to give Swaddlebees another go because they are so trim and cute. I had a pocket which I found too difficult to stuff with 2 inserts so yesterday I bought an AIO. Yes! I find it easier to stuff in the extra insert with one already sewn in. I put it on Josh yesterday with a hemp insert that has never been washed and it lasted about 2 1/2 hours which is very good for Josh. Love it!
I'm Tamara, Mum to Gorgeous Joshie 9, Delightful David 6 & Step-Mum to Sweet Sarah 16
Adoptive Mum to Jess & Louise my furbabies.

"If it wasn't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!"

Return to “All-in-Ones”