mother ease all in one

Anonymous

mother ease all in one

Post by Anonymous » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:40 pm

has any one tried the all in one from mother ease? they look quite nice and i am thinking of ordering one. have been using the one size with the air flow cover and i love it to bits.

i found there is now a stockist in new zealand listed on the nipnaps.com.au site

kiwi101
TNN nerd

Post by kiwi101 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:37 pm

i havent tried them, but ME stuff is generally pretty good.

a thing to remember with AIO nappies is the drying time, pockets give the smae benefits (ease of use, one step to put on, etc) but cos the stuffing is removed they dry super quick...

have you tried other nappies than ME onesize?
The Kiwis

I am a typo just WAITING to happen...

we are manic, mellow, average, exceptional, independant, reliant on each other, tired, full of energy...

caffiene is NOT my friend, neither is sugar... But that hasn't stopped me yet ...

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:28 am

yip i also use the sandys which i adore!!! and i have been using tots bots too. they are soooo yummy.

i have seen the rosies naps and i may give them a go in the future

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:14 pm

i have seen these at a demo i went to recently. they look really nice. they have the same fabric on the inside as their one size nappy and the outer cover is the same as their airflow cover. they feel really soft and look like they would be quite comfortable (not that we will ever actually know!!lol) they have the same little plastic dome things the other nappies have on them. i liked them because their was no chance of having velcro rubbing on bubs skin as i get with my kushies. they look like they would hold a good poo in too!! hehe un like my recient experience with my kushies that ended up all over me too!! yuck!!!! :oops:

i will tell you more once i can afford to buy one to try out.

Sophie NZ
TNN newbie

Yes, I had a ME AIO!

Post by Sophie NZ » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:26 pm

And I really liked it. I only did not really like the looks of it. But this one must have been the best AIO I had, I liked it better than Bumkins or Kushies for its absorbtion and fit. Drying time did not take so long either, as somehow the inside booster was well attached but could be made 'airy' (like you could take the different layers apart if you would shake it a bit while holding the nappy on two sides). The AIO left space to put in an extra booster without a problem. It looks like a Sandy's sidesnap nappy with an Airflow cover attached. Material never cracked, stayed soft. Yes, I really liked it. I do think the nappy runs a bit small. I had a size L and my son is in size L Sandy's and Airflow at the moment. These still fit great, but the AIO did not anymore, so I sold it a short while ago with plenty of life left. I really like ME products and it surprises me they are hardly ever seen here on TM.
Regards Sophie NZ
Mommy to Denisa (aug2000), Tristan (jun2002) and Jaromir (jul2005)

Return to “All-in-Ones”