Tots Wraps

Dunners
TNN oracle

Tots Wraps

Post by Dunners » Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:37 pm

Available from http://www.bumbles.co.nz

(I've copied my opinion from my Tots Bots review to make it easier for those looking for a cover)

I find the Tots Bots wrap cover delicious! I actually think that it's my favourite wrap. The fabric is different to Bummis/Prowrap (yet still PUL) - it's a really soft, warm, stretchy fabric. At the moment it is done up with the sides on top of each other so there is plenty of room to grow. It fits any nappy (including one-size naps) that I put on Em.
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

Rappy
Inactive for 6 months+

I agree!

Post by Rappy » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:46 am

Totally agree. They are gorgeous covers. They do seem so much stretchier than any others I've come across and very versatile in their fit.

Dunners
TNN oracle

Post by Dunners » Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:46 am

Just wanted to add - my Mum loves Emily's Tots Wrap. Mum cares for Em 3 half days per fortnight when I work. The other day Mum asked me to buy some more since they are "so soft and easy to use".

So, Jacinta - I'll give you some time to have your baby, then I'll be hassling you for some more!
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

Claire
TNN oracle

tots wraps

Post by Claire » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:53 am

Hi guys
Can these be used over a prefold or are they better for fitteds?

sarahw
TNN nerd

Post by sarahw » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:56 am

Perfect for prefolds!
Back for another round with baby #3

embejo
TNN nerd

Post by embejo » Mon May 23, 2005 3:51 pm

I use a size 1 tots bots wrap on my boy. He's 9kg so at the top of the recommended size limit, but still fits. I've used it over fitteds, pad folded prefolds, and flats. So far no leaks. Haven't used overnight.

It's very trim, I love the stretchiness as you can get a nice firm fit. Dries sooo fast.

Love it!
Mother of four lovely children
DD 8 years. DS 6 years. DS 4 years. DS 1 year.

AbbeHG
TNN nerd

Post by AbbeHG » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:02 pm

I like this cover.
- well constructed
- nice soft leg bindings
- generous amount of loop across the tummy
- good sizing
- fast drying time

My only criticisms are:
- I find the velcro tabs / wings tend to curl outwards sometimes.
- No foldback tabs for the velcro (for easy washing) I place this cover in a mesh washbag.

Note: (The cover is still generously sized ie so it isn't tightness causing the curl).

Overall I prefer the Tots Red Wrap (fleece) to the Tots PUL cover.
Abbe
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

bellasmum
TNN nerd

Tot's Wraps

Post by bellasmum » Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:06 pm

I have just received from Bumbles, two Tot's Wraps in the Strawberries 'n Cream, and Cherry polka dot prints.

These covers are lovely! The fabric is soft and stretchy. The prints are adorable, and they fit a very large weight range - Size 2 fits 9kg till almost 16kg!

They are still a little large for Bella, so we haven't been able to put them to a real test yet, but the cross over tabs are great, and it will fit beautifully over a snappied pre-fold, pad folded pre-fold or a fitted nappy!

Once paid for they confimed the order by email and a day later they arrived on my doorstep....how's that for great service!

Thanks Bumbles, they're great!

aylasmummy

Post by aylasmummy » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:49 pm

I find these covers rather roomy for ayla unless over a tots bots,she has one on at the moment over a snappied prefold but its a bit saggy and baggy in places but fine for around home :D

tash
TNN addict

Post by tash » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:01 pm

I have been using the tots bots PUL covers and am really pleased with them. I am using these over Fluffles OSFA, bamboozles and also over kissaluvs....

Just recently I have been having a hard time getting these to fit nice and snug over any of DS's naps especially the kissaluvs, I am not sure why the covers aren't fitting as nicely as before my thoughts were....

1. Bubs is wriggling alot more and rolling over now so therefore the cover isn't staying in place around the legs... and

2. DS is getting longer rather than fatter at the moment and I am having to do them up tighter than a month ago and perhaps not doing them up tight enough.

I am getting wicking round the legs at the moment and it is driving me nuts. I was thinking maybe I need to get a cover with gussets can someone suggest a good one or perhaps a good pattern for one...

Help I am sick of the washing..... :roll: :smt100
Tash

Neak1
TNN guru

Post by Neak1 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:30 pm

Hey ya Tash

There is a gusset cover pattern on the DIY page I have made one its not to bad to make ( I just sux at FOE!)
Monique

Seth 8
Nina 4

Return to “Covers”