Wacky Wraps

ariayla

Wacky Wraps

Post by ariayla » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:15 pm

Last night was the 1st tester for this wrap. DS had this on over a fitted.

DS woke up this morning and the waist band on his pants was damp. As these wraps seem to be quite big it had slipped down and his nappy had leaked out the top. (DS is a tummy sleeper). Also he had red marks on his legs when I took it off. The inside vinyl is quite sharp at the egdes and seems to dig in a bit.

Im not giving it the thumbs down yet as I like to give new things at least 3 goes before I make my final comment.

ceres
TNN nutter

Post by ceres » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:37 pm

I got mine the other day and have only testedthem during the day but they seem to work well for us. They are super cute but must agree that they are on the large side, but thats fine for us more time she can spend in them. I have not noticed any red marks or sharp edges as such.
So overall I love these but mainly for the cuteness factor and they haven't leaked so all good.

PukekoPossum
TNN nerd

Post by PukekoPossum » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:36 am

I have used mine over the holiday break and I love it. It is super cute - which is a bonus.

When I recieved it I was surprised that the inner was white - not sure what type of waterproof fabric. I popped it on Squishy (I got the medium, and it fits 6.5 kg Scarlett perfectly on the smallest setting) and I like the snap adjustments.

We haven't had a leak out of these at all. In fact, it's become my favourite nighttime nap with my babybeehinds bamboo. Love it!

Haven't had any red marks or anything. The elastic is sewn quite firmly if that makes any sense, and could probably be sewn more loosely to be softer, but hasn't caused any issues for us.

I have to say I really really love it, and have I mentioned I love it?!

Go cute fairy bottoms!

xxx Lou
Mwah!!

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:49 am

am thinking of getting one. Finn is only 8kgs at the moment - will Large be too big? I think he will grow out of med too quick...
Finn Peter 2006, Mikko Alexander 2008, Kasper Svend 2010 and...

Amethyst
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Amethyst » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:30 pm

Hi ariayla, have you tried loosening the bottom snaps and tightening the top ones? Courtney still fits her small, loosest setting on the bottom snaps, and second tightest on the top ones. Might be worth a try?

jeshiko, here is the size info:

Weight - Kilos (Pounds) Rise Centimeters (Inches)
Small - Up to 7kg (15lbs) 40.64cm (16 inches)
Medium - 7-9 kg (15-20lbs) 45.72cm (18 inches)
Large - 9-15kg (20-33lbs) 50.8cm (20 inches)
Extra Large 13-18kg (28-40lbs) 55.88cm (22 inches)

Hope that helps, if you need any further info, please don't hesitate to ask! :D
Pooh-Bah, Lord High everything else :roll:
Mamma to 3 wee product testers :king: 12 :king: 10 :queen: 8

ariayla

Post by ariayla » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:36 pm

navarri wrote:Hi ariayla, have you tried loosening the bottom snaps and tightening the top ones? Courtney still fits her small, loosest setting on the bottom snaps, and second tightest on the top ones. Might be worth a try?
:D

Yip did that and its fine now, jsut keep forgetting to go and post a proper review. Will do that tomorrow.

ariayla

Post by ariayla » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:55 am

Am loving this cover now I have the snap settings sorted, no more red marks on his legs and the extra large size is great for over bedtime nappies. I only have 1 issue and that is as DS is a tummy sleeper we seem to get some wicking out the front as the front of the cover tends to slip down and expose the nappy.

jeshiko
TNN guru

Post by jeshiko » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:13 am

are they side snapping? and also do the sizes run big? I need a cover to use now and Finn is almost 9kgs
Finn Peter 2006, Mikko Alexander 2008, Kasper Svend 2010 and...

Return to “Covers”