Bummis Super Whisper Wraps (BSWW)

ticklebear
TNN convert

Post by ticklebear » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:31 pm

After reading what people think of these for the last few months I brought two of these very cute looking and have not had any leaks overnight so very pleased with them.

Mrs Floyd
TNN nerd

Post by Mrs Floyd » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:37 pm

I got one of these from the lovely Beck at ecobubs.

5 out of 5 so far!

What I like:

- No leaks
- Fits my daughter beautifully
- Fold back laundry tabs
- Cute pattern!
- Well priced ($18 I think).
- Leg holes have gussets.
SAHM to two daughters (8 and 3.5) and son (6) and

Khai
TNN oracle

Post by Khai » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:04 pm

How do these fit with chubby legs + small waist?

Rodent
TNN nerd

Post by Rodent » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:17 pm

I find they gape a bit at the front personally, I find my boys need some elastication there. Generally they're fine but can have leaks occasionally.

--Rodent
Image Immanuel - 6 Image Zevulun - 5 Image Amram - 4 Image Itamar - 2 Image Benaya - 1

kyromaniac
TNN newbie

Re: Bummis Super Whisper Wraps (BSWW)

Post by kyromaniac » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:12 pm

I initially loved these covers when my girl was younger (< 6 months) but then did start to have issues with leaking, scratching and red marks. The leaking was a bit of a pain cos I changed her every 3 hours and still sometimes got leaks. The scratching was mainly when she started to sit and I found if I folded down the top corners before fastening it, it sort of curled down over the velcro when she was sitting and prevented the marks. The red marks on the legs didn't go away unfortunately and I'm just starting to use the Bummis Whisper Pants instead (I thought I'd never use them but they are super easy and not so tight).

I have yet to try the larger size with a larger nappy which I will be doing soon, will see if I get the same problems or not... am not too sure if they problems are due to her nearing the size limit on her nappy and therefore they aren't absorbant enough?

BTW, I thought I read that someone soaked their covers? According to the Bummi's website this can make the covers leak and they should never be soaked... I learnt the hard way too :roll:

Return to “Covers”