earthwise baby wraps

kiwikawboy
TNN nutter

earthwise baby wraps

Post by kiwikawboy » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:51 am

these are the trimest wrap i've ever seen.
they have elestcated legs and back, hook'n'loop fastenings with fold backs for washing.
the are made from 100% polyamide which is like a very strechy lycra which is coated on the insde (like pul)
i use them with a flat folded inside or a snappied terry. the have held in some huge explosions and only ever leaked wee and that was cause my DH doesn't change napps and i was out. so not wraps fault.
they are very stretchy so the have no extra bulk
I have been using cloth for 3 months and these are as trim as a disposible on my 17 mth old so they also fit under his clothes.
they fold down to the size of 2 matchboxes so they are really easy to do when out and about.
they strech well over DS large thights.
Did i mention that they are strechy??? :lol:
Mum to Amber (12)and Seth (9)and Finn (jan 2013) love vege gardens and anything woollen :)

Claire
TNN oracle

Post by Claire » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:31 am

sounds gooood...where do you get them from?

kiwikawboy
TNN nutter

Post by kiwikawboy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:48 pm

i got them from kiwi101 and i think she said they were english. since i got three from her i haven't tried to track any down. purhaps try google??

if you do and want to know sizes Seth is 12.5 kgs with big thighs and hes in a medium with room to grow.

they are worth the effot
Cat
Mum to Amber (12)and Seth (9)and Finn (jan 2013) love vege gardens and anything woollen :)

Return to “Covers”