Post by AbbeHG » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:50 pm

Reviews for DANDELIONZ Kid-Size Slings.
:D
Abbe
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Angel
TNN guru

Post by Angel » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:45 am

We (ok, Ella!) have a Dandelionz kid sling.

Very cute fabric and extremely well sewn. The pouch is a good size - can get more than one doll/toy in it :lol: Velcro fastening makes it really easy to adjust and get on and off.

Unfortunately ours doesnt have the new feature of a snap at the front to snap on different accessories (fabric butterflies or flowers etc) - very cool!

Photos here.
Aimee http://www.ravelry.com/projects/angeldunedin
~ Ella - 11 years old ~ Toby - 8.5 years old ~ Olivia - 5.5 years old ~
ImageImage

helen
TNN nerd

we

Post by helen » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:04 pm

have 1 of these-not with the extra snap but still the cool thing to carry my babys in (as dayna says).
they are cool designs(ok so i have dolphins cause they are cool) but i have seen the awesome selection of fabrics available.
they have a great elastic sides so fit daynas big dolls and fifi and lochlans tigger and teddys and they dont fall out.
the big strap is good as can make it bigger for dayna and smaller for lochlan with ease.
the are also good as girls handbag-dayna ok and lochlan put the babys spoon,cup plate etc and walk around with it over their prams.
Im sure hubby prefers playing with trucks for lochlan but he loves playing dolls with dayna.
must order another so can have 1 each lol

gabes
TNN nerd

Post by gabes » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:46 pm

Really impressed with 'our' dandelionz kid sling. DD has had it about a year and it is still in great condition. Very well made and nice size for dolls and teddies :D I like the easy to use velcro which is nice and soft for the kids. We got one of hte ones with the snap ons which DD thinks are really cool. She goes in and out of 'doll' phases but when she is in the phase the sling always comes out. When I use my sling she also plays with it more...very cute. I am sure little DD will also get lots of use out of it in days to come. I think these make such lovely unique gifts

Mrs Floyd
TNN nerd

Post by Mrs Floyd » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:37 pm

These slings are great! My older children have one each and we bought some for our Playcentre. The patterns are really nice and they wear well. The children seem to find them really easy to use.
SAHM to two daughters (8 and 3.5) and son (6) and

Return to “Everything else”