Ditto's liners

Fran
TNN nerd

Ditto's liners

Post by Fran » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:02 pm

I just got a couple of these as I start to rethink how I'm going to deal with AF each month from now on.

I haven't got my period back yet, but can't stop wearing them anyway! :lol: I got two liners, and they are seriously very comfy. The size is just right, I'm not having any bunching or curling under or scrunching at all, which surprises me actually. I love the wool interlock backing - it means that the pads are staying put and because of this... well, I've removed the wings that have the snaps on them actually (sorry Ditto!) because I'm finding they were not needed. These liners don't shift around at all, I guess because the wool interlock is 'grabby', and can I just say it again... unlike every kind of pad I've used since DD's birth (maternity pads and liners), they don't scrunch!! Not one bit!

Tomorrow I get to try an Aunt Flo bamboo pad... now that I have seen the possibilities of mama cloth, I can't wait ;) [Gee, spot the nutter who doesn't even have AF yet...]
I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
- Helen Keller

helennz
TNN nerd

Post by helennz » Mon May 14, 2007 4:18 pm

I have one of Esther's liners and about 5 of her pads. I love them. They are Pul backed so I don't have to worry about leaks while wearing overnight. I have quite a heavy period and these are the ones I reach for most. Love them so much.
Helen: Ask me about the Dunedin snap press, demo kit, newborn hire kit, handknit soakers and longies
Mum to Sam, Mollie and Meghan
I blog here: [url]http://purplefish.g.org.nz[/url]

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:28 pm

Just received my new liners in the mail... Can't wait to try them out. DS stole them to give them a cuddle they are that lovely. Really beautifully finished too.

aussiemum
TNN guru

Post by aussiemum » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:26 pm

Very happy with mine, great prices, can't wait to get some more!
I'm Tamara, Mum to Gorgeous Joshie 9, Delightful David 6 & Step-Mum to Sweet Sarah 16
Adoptive Mum to Jess & Louise my furbabies.

"If it wasn't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!"

Return to “Everything else”