DandelioNZ Wipes (formally 'Soo Soft Baby Cloths')

Jacinta
TNN addict

DandelioNZ Wipes (formally 'Soo Soft Baby Cloths')

Post by Jacinta » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:08 pm

These are absolutely adorable. I have some Buzzy Bee ones which really do look too cute to use. When they arrived in the mail, my toddler, who is a real "cuddly/blankie" child, held and cuddled them all day.

You can get these through TradeMe and they are WAHM made.

Jacinta

(hope I have put this review in the right place)

Dunners
TNN oracle

Post by Dunners » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:26 pm

Thanks Jacinta for starting this thread. Don't know why I didn't think of it!

I have some of Abbe's Soo Soft Cloths and they are gorgeous! (fairies with luxurious corduroy backing). They are my special "show-off" nappy bag wipes.

I've given some as a baby shower gift too!
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

Anonymous

Soo Soft Baby Cloths

Post by Anonymous » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:07 pm

I was fortunate enough to be given some Soo Soft Cloths for my new bubs, Ben (5 weeks), and find them so handy. I've been using them when feeding (he is very dribbly!) and for all manner of spills and clean ups. Haven't used them to clean botty but imagine they would work really well when wet. They've washed up nicely and the designs I have are great - buzzy bee and a cute night time pattern in blue. They would make a great gift for a new mum. :P

helen
TNN nerd

awesome

Post by helen » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:49 pm

i have some cute thomas wips for my boy if he doesnt get his hands on them first iuse them-he cuddles up to them. also have a snuggle blanket which my oldest loves.
great product and something a bit different to a plain muslin or towelling wipe or flannel

sphanges
TNN nerd

Post by sphanges » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:10 pm

I have 6x purple stars, 1 x cow, 1 x bugs and 1 x knitting sheep (which was a surprise gift from Abbe as I ordered another 8 for gifts at the same time). I very nearly kept them all. Beautifully made! I too keep a few in the nappy bag for showing off :) I find my only problem is that I always reach for my boring old ones so the Soo Soft cloths stay in the wipe basket looking pretty. I'm just sad!

B

Angel
TNN guru

Post by Angel » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:43 pm

I picked out a pretty flannellette print with bugs and ladybirds, and a lovely dark pink courdroy backing for our set.

Very well made and do the job nicely! :D
Aimee http://www.ravelry.com/projects/angeldunedin
~ Ella - 11 years old ~ Toby - 8.5 years old ~ Olivia - 5.5 years old ~
ImageImage

Lissa
TNN convert

Post by Lissa » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:15 am

i got a 'bright colours' set a few weeks ago. these wipes are beautifully made and do the job well. recommended!
Mum to two little monkeys:
DS 4 yrs
DD 1.5 yrs

NIX-KIDZ
TNN convert

Post by NIX-KIDZ » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:04 am

This may sound strange, giving another seller a plug....

Dandelionz - NZ Customised Cloth

Not so long ago I did a combined auction with Abbe, and when her cloths and booster arrive for me to add to the package I was more than pleased, the sweing was great, colours great, and yeah they are sooooo soft Abbe included info and the way her part of the package arrived was really neat....(puts me to shame ) giving that extra special touch. And I have to say the size of the booster was great, not some piddly lil thing.

So if you want something special for yourself or for a gift and dont want the same old stuff Abbe does a great job, and has a great selection to suite all tastes

TTFN

Nikki

Jordie 4 1/2
Mike 13 1/2

KAJ
TNN addict

boosters/liners

Post by KAJ » Sat May 07, 2005 7:17 am

I have to agree with all above.. Abbe soo soft cloths are great!!! I use them for all sorts of things, Kayla likes flinging them around in her hands.

My first purchase was a variety pack, pink cats with different backs on them, velvet, microfleece, cord, flannel etc. Abbe sent them in a nice bag, with a extra booster with nice fairies on it. So I ordered a booster/liner set purple with angel/fairies on it very pretty, I had 4 flannette and 2 hemp, they are a great size, they cover a prefold very well and I use them in a small/medium Nix-Nap.

They look great on the washing line!!! :lol: They will brighten up any nappy collection plus they make the prefold last that little bit longer.

Plus my surprise cloth was pink camo, to go with my Nix-Kidz set: pink camo bib, cover and footzeez. Her dad is very proud of that set!!
Sal

Mum to one very active girl: 23.09.04

sarahw
TNN nerd

Post by sarahw » Sat May 07, 2005 9:39 am

I just received some cloths and boosters this morning - fantastic!!!

Abbe made me sme buzzy bee cloths to match a Nix-nap I bought recently, and some fantastic outer space boosters and wipes.

The wee bags they come in are very cute, and the bonus cloths a lovely surprise.

A perfect gift for a new baby/baby shower. Great face/hand washers for older children too.
Back for another round with baby #3

smileeah
TNN nerd

Post by smileeah » Fri May 20, 2005 9:38 pm

I recently bought some sherpa/flannelette cloths from Abbe and i have to agree with all the others. They are fantastic! So soft, cute, well made and almost too good to use.
Abbe also threw in a bonus booster which is a generous size and a lovely touch. Thanks Abbe. :D
Melissa.

Mum to three boys - 7yrs, 5yrs & 4yrs!

Janine
TNN nerd

Post by Janine » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:33 pm

These are fabulous, sooo soft is a very apt name!

The service is great, workmanship flawless and product fab! What more can I say?

Janine :)

AbbeHG
TNN nerd

Post by AbbeHG » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:51 pm

To find my 'Soo Soft Wipes' please refer to the brand DandelioNZ

Abbe
Abbe
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

rachael
TNN nerd

Post by rachael » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:27 pm

I recently purchased a set of travel wipes and a hemp flat, and am so impressed! They are beautifully made, really soft and excellent fabric choice, I got 13 different prints and they are all so cute! Even the hemp flat looks nice (hard as hemp isn't the most attractive fabric!) as they are overlocked in contrasting colours. Really soft (totally preshrunk/washed) and a really useful size. Abbe is lovely to deal with and really goes the extra mile with her customer service. I am definitely ordering more products :D
Mya (12) Elise (10) Robbie (7) Daniel (4)

**sunshine**
TNN nerd

Post by **sunshine** » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:12 pm

I brought some of Abbe's wipes and I was really impressed, they were beautiful and soft and almost too good to use! I ordered these ones for my friends who have just had their first baby, but am thinking I need some myself.

Return to “Everything else”