DandelioNZ Wipes (formally 'Soo Soft Baby Cloths')

KAJ
TNN addict

Post by KAJ » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:10 pm

I got my custom order of sherpa/terry knit wipes (flannel size) for DD the other day. I have to confess that these are sooooo soft that I have been using them for me as well. :lol:
They are so gentle on the skin, I don't think I could go back to store bought flannels again.
Abbe made them in a selection of colours too.

Her new washing bags that are out on trade me... they are definitely bright and funky!!!! the photo doesn't show the colours well but they are really colourful!!!

glara
TNN newbie

Wipes and cuddle rugs

Post by glara » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:04 pm

I received a wipe from Abbe and loved the feel of it so much that I have ordered 4 more in 30cm x 30cm size as cuddle rugs!! (Maybe I should have ordered bed sheet size for me so it's not just the baby that gets the benefit...!)
Sara...First baby due 20/07/06

AbbeHG
TNN nerd

Post by AbbeHG » Wed May 16, 2007 6:38 am

Update For anyone new.
If you are in Auckland or Christchurch you can check out DANDELIONZ Wipes at the new retail stores:

Auckland - Snazzipants (145 Kitchener Rd, Milford)
Christchurch - Bumbles (Addingtown Mall)
Abbe
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Dunners
TNN oracle

Post by Dunners » Sun May 20, 2007 10:38 pm

I didn't know whether to start a new thread for the mitt wipes, or add to this one :?

Emily has a gorgeous butterfly mitt wipe (a gift from when James modelled a nappy art item at the Bumbles Opening). Emily loves her mitt wipe. It has really helped her to take the time to wash her face, and progress down her body. Perfectly sized for a toddler, and since it won't fall off her hand, it's more fun for her to wash herself 8-)

And while I'm at it. I have some of Abbe's organic wipes. Oh my gosh they are so scrummy soft despite being washed again and again! My most favourite is an organic sherpa with organic terry on the other side. Yummy! A very luxurious wipe indeed! (and wonderfully made too ;))

Thanks Abbe!
Leanne
Mum to 3 beautiful children
Image Small and Large pocket patterns available, for a small donation to Unicef. DIY kits also available for $5 each with free pattern. PM or email me for more info...

karmiec
TNN oracle

Post by karmiec » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:28 pm

Brought some lovely dandelionz microfleece wipes for DS this weekend. They are beautiful and soft and very very thirsty (which I figure is great if he does a pee while I'm cleaning him). So nice I want a set for me (goodness knows what for as I don't use the flannels I have).

LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY. I am in great danger of becoming obsessed with Wipes as well as Nappies...

Goldilocks
TNN nerd

Post by Goldilocks » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:01 am

I did a swap with Abbe about a month ago..I got a huge stash of lots of different wipes!I think I got the better end of the swap!! :D We are loving them!Found it hard to use on bottoms at first because they are so gorgeous!I really like taking them out and showing them off while I change my wee guy..I always get comments and people want to have a better look :wink: I'll definately be buying them for gifts from now on!I really like all the different kinds..the mitt one is excellent for big explosions..and you can turn inside out to get anything you've missed.

Thanks so much Abbe!

Carla
~Carla~

Proud mummy to 3 boys..
kayd 23/6/02
Kyan 11/9/06
Rafferty 6/5/10
Life is crazy!

<---My 3 gorgeous boys!

Louise
TNN oracle

Post by Louise » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:09 am

I LOVE Abbe's sherpa wipes (both sides sherpa). They are so soft but do an excellent job of cleaning messes. I bought some for a friend and she loved them too. Definitely want to get some more of these.
Mum of 6

Return to “Everything else”