Eco Moon Snap-N-Wear mama cloth system (snap into underwear)

Fran
TNN nerd

Eco Moon Snap-N-Wear mama cloth system (snap into underwear)

Post by Fran » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:29 pm

Vivianne mentioned these the other day and they piqued my interest so I checked them out on the Little Cloth Kiwis website (here). The quality of the underwear looked great, and I was in need of some, so the idea of also having pads that snap in place in them sounded cool. I purchased a set of underwear with snap in liners, and I cannot speak highly enough about what I bought!

The underpants are super comfortable, to be honest I would expect to pay more for underwear like this. I am very very tempted to buy lots lots more but I feel bad like I'd be taking all the stock lol! There are a couple of wee (size 16 I think?) snaps in the gusset (is that the nice way to say crotch?) and I think if you wanted to wear the unders on their own one day, I doubt you'd notice they're there. But for me I'm loving being able to snap in and out a fresh liner so I haven't tried.

The pads are gorgeous, very well made, and when snapped into the underwear you hardly realise they're there. They snap in at both ends so there is no way the pad can slide one way or the other or bunch up front to back. The design of the underwear means they aren't tempted to bunch up sideways either. Revolutionary!! You can also snap in an optional wing piece though I haven't needed that yet (using liners for beginning/end of AF and during mooncup use).

What really impressed me was the consistency of spacing between the snaps in my underwear and the snaps on the different pads I have purchased - they are placed with military precision. I also thought it was pretty cool that the cap on the pad side of things is hidden within the layers of the pad.

I can only say great things about the concept and the way it has been put into practice by Eco Moon. I have made a second order already less than a week after my first and I am frankly tempted to buy up a WHOLE lot more, I just felt like I should let others have a turn too. Seriously. I was just browsing and noticed the monkey undies and now I want them too. And the skater boy ones. And then there's the pad choices... :lol: I will buy more over time though, I am sold. I'll have nine snap in liners shortly, and three pairs of underwear, just need a "few" more :twisted: :twisted:

In my million emails back and forth to Keela from Eco Moon (she was very patient as I chose my underwear/pad combos) I learned that there are plans to update the Little Cloth Kiwis website over the next week or so so that there's lots more flexibility in choosing which underwear you'd like to go with which pads. ATM though you can just chat with Keela once you've made your purchase to make your choice from the varieties she has available. The underwear options are loaded up already, these are some of the coolest undies I now own 8-) http://www.littleclothkiwis.co.nz/87799 ... price.html

Eco Moon also make the more regular sorts of pads (non snap-in pads) though I haven't tried those, but I did also get a handy and discreet little pad-sized purse that you can place clean or used pads in if you are out and about.

One very happy customer here. :D
I am only one, but still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
- Helen Keller

Paws
TNN guru

Post by Paws » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:36 pm

I think Fran has summed up everything I would want to say!!

I just did an order and bought quite a range to try them out. So far I've only had an excuse to use the liners but I am loving them!!!

The pants are super comfy and I loved having some really funky options to choose from.

The pads are fantastic quality and look so well made (is it wrong I want to fondle them??? :? :oops: ).

I love how the pads snap straight into the pants and are so easy to use. They snap into the perfect positon to feel comfy and well protected (for lack of a better word) and I'm also impressed at the range of pads offered to cover every need! :D

I was also super impressed with how quickly my order arrived in spite of the holiday season.

Another very happy customer here. I suspect I'll be stocking up on some more soon too!! :D

amcham
TNN nerd

Post by amcham » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:19 pm

Ah rats I just had the exact same 'brilliant' idea last night! :hissy:

off to look at the site now :D
Amie
Mum to 3 boys

Janie
TNN nerd

Post by Janie » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:41 pm

Also on TradeMe as TrendyVogue http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listin ... er=1377553

Very good product!

Lily Jack and Meg's Mum
TNN guru

Post by Lily Jack and Meg's Mum » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:08 am

I have just recieved my most gorgeous pads and knickers. They are all washed and drying and I really can't wait another week to try them out! I just thought I would pop on here and say how impressed I was with Keela's service! Will update in a week or so with how I found the pads!!!

Lily Jack and Meg's Mum
TNN guru

Post by Lily Jack and Meg's Mum » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:08 am

I have just recieved my most gorgeous pads and knickers. They are all washed and drying and I really can't wait another week to try them out! I just thought I would pop on here and say how impressed I was with Keela's service! Will update in a week or so with how I found the pads!!!

Pookee
TNN guru

Post by Pookee » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:39 am

I have recently bought a few pairs of this, some snapped, some not snapped and they have to be the most comfy knickers I've ever bought. I'm loving the snap in system and I have accidentally :oops: worn a snapped pair without a pad and I didn't notice at all :oops:

ETA (pressed submit too soon) their customer service is fantastic too, I had a small problem with one pair of knickers and the elastic pilling a lot after only one wash and they sent me another pair without any fuss at all! I wasn't expecting it, just wanted to bring it to their attention in case. Have not had this problem with any other pairs.
Mel

BekaJ
TNN nutter

Post by BekaJ » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:03 pm

Well due to all the comments one here, the wonderful price and the sad state of most of my knickers :oops: , I purchaced my very own set of knickers from Eco Moon.
And I must agree they are great!! I didn't get any snapped as who knows when I will next get AF :wink: (except Post partum)
But I will definitly be considering the snap'n'wear system for my first mama pad purchases! The knickers are so comfortable and a great fit!
:smt023
Beka
SAHM to
Timothy (4), Naomi (3),
Image Image

Lily Jack and Meg's Mum
TNN guru

Post by Lily Jack and Meg's Mum » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:16 pm

I tried a pair the other day with a liner cos I couldn't wait any longer and they were so comfy!!!!

bubbagirl
TNN nerd

Post by bubbagirl » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:44 pm

my favourite knickers :wink: - so much so that I even bought some for my sister! The all-in-one pads/liners are comfy too (I don't have the snap-in ones) :D

:smt023 great products & service!

Return to “Everything else”