Bamberino sleep sacks

Bamberino sleep sacks

Postby spikybrain » Thu May 29, 2008 10:25 am

I have one and am very pleased with it. It was intended for baby James (4months) but have to be honest and say that big sister Eve (a tall 2 year old) has had a shot in it too. There are poppers on the underarms which allow a good fit on a small baby and a row of poppers about a third of the way down the length allowing the bag to be made longer for an older baby/toddler. I like the way it covers such a range in sizes as the baby is already looking a bit 'squeezed in to' some of his other sleeping bags and I know I'm not going to have to renew this one size wise. The zip at the front works from the top down making it that bit more difficult to escape from and the opening in the back for a carseat buckle is an added bonus. Our weather has been a bit mixed of late, some days are quite hot and others are freezing again but I use the Bamberino regardless because the merino layer does its self regulating temperature thing (we haven't yet had that one day of the year when its just too hot for anything). The bags are very well made, even the logo is lovely :) and I'm very pleased with mine.
Jacqueline
www.nappymakers.com for quick drying bamboo nappies and nappy making fabric in the UK and www.glasgowrealnappynetwork.co.uk for cloth nappy advice
spikybrain
TNN nutter

Return to Everything else