Hamilton is all go on the 28th July - Nappy infor session

the nappy lady
TNN addict

Hamilton is all go on the 28th July - Nappy infor session

Post by the nappy lady » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:17 pm

Hi everyone,

We are going to be in Hamilton for a nappy info session on the 28th of july @ Parents Place. The details are.....

Modern Nappy Options

An informative and interactive one hour session for parents and parents-to-be.

Kate Meads from NappyDays will discuss the different types of modern cloth nappies and give you information to help you decide which to use.

Come along and learn the difference between a pocket nappy, a pre-fold and a fitted nappy, see what a booster is and how inserts work, find out about liners and dry pailing.

View a range of nappy systems from different brands.

Time: 1.00 – 2.00pm
Date: 28th July 2007
Parents Place,
84 Boundary Road,
Hamilton

Gold coin donation

Enquiries to: kate@nappydays.co.nz

So all of you hamilton TNNers I need your help! Can you PM me so we can rally the troops. I will be giving a talk for about 30 - 40 mins and will then need helpers (and the hamilton demo kit.. whoever has it can you PM me too) to assist us to talk to people about their options. It is all not for profit so you will have to do it for the love of it....again. LOL

If you have any ideas where we can promote it they would be well recieved too. I have made a flier with the info above on it to send to plunkets etc. so if you want some I can either email it to you or send you a bundle.

I look foward to catching up with everyone there!!

Also dont forget the seminar in Christchurch too. mark your calendars ladies as I will need your support there too. The more we have there the more likely they will repeat it in wellington and Auckland.

I am going to post this in general and WAHM area as well.

Thanks in advance

Kate Meads
The Nappy Lady
www.TheNappyLady.co.nz

www.NappyDays.co.nz

the nappy lady
TNN addict

Post by the nappy lady » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:20 pm

bump
The Nappy Lady
www.TheNappyLady.co.nz

www.NappyDays.co.nz