TNN tshirt transfers

KLS
TNN nutter

TNN tshirt transfers

Post by KLS » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:59 pm

I keep meaning to mention, when doing some sample transfers a few weeks back I threw in 3 TNN logos to get made also. They work ok, not brilliantly (just that they might start to come off after several washes without using a proper heat press) but they would look good for one of the shows? Does Admin or someone on the 'board' want them? Wasn't sure who to contact. I can give you a few other samples so you can get the hang of it before putting it on, (using the iron, it can be a little tempermental) or you could just go to a local tshirt printing place and get them to heat press it on properly. They are full colour on a white background and laser cut in a circle - maybe about 10cm across.
Kelley / Mum to Ryder (13 May 2006)

Stacey
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Stacey » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:02 am

Hell yes!

Erm...I mean - yes please I'll take one :D
------- Admin --------
:smt049 Mama to 2 beautiful kiddiwinks :smt049

Kaz
TNN guru

Post by Kaz » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:55 am

Hi Stacey

How do you think it would look poking out the top of my Ergo on the old tummy at the P&C show :smt044 :smt043
You can never really take control of your life but you can control how you choose to live it.

KLS
TNN nutter

Post by KLS » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:43 pm

How about I just send them to you Stacey and you can give to anyone else you think appropriate? Other admin or mods or something?

If you can email me your address I will post them out. :D
Kelley / Mum to Ryder (13 May 2006)

Return to “News and Events (Public)”