ACTIVE BIRTH AGM AND STALL HOLDERS NIGHT - New Plymouth 1/08

Lily Jack and Meg's Mum
TNN guru

ACTIVE BIRTH AGM AND STALL HOLDERS NIGHT - New Plymouth 1/08

Post by Lily Jack and Meg's Mum » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:49 am

Hey girls, abt is having their agm and are calling for stall holders for the evening. I have talked to Lizzie and she is going to hand out flyers for her hirekits. Sheryl - would you like to display a hire kit or have flyers to hand out. Totally understand that evenings would be hard work for you and you may not manage to be there. I am happy to hand them out for you. I will have the demo kit there and displayed. Will print off some TNN posters and have other brochures from the demo kit on display. It is $5 for the stall, but Lizzie thought there was money left over from the last evening. If anyone is keen to join me and have a look at all the other stalls please come.

Here is the blurb that was in the paper I think.

Active Mind, Active Body, Active Birth

Friday 1st August 7-9.30pm

Parents Centre House, Buller St. N.P.

Have ‘Coffee and Cake’ and meet business owners/service providers at the many various stands set up for the night, who are about active mind or active body, in relation to an active birth.

Active Birth Taranaki Inc. will simultaneously hold its AGM from 8.30pm. All invited. For agenda and info on stallholders from 20th July go to www.activebirthtaranaki.org.nz or call Carla 758 2227

Entry free if attending AGM or $2 if just coming to browse.

Look forward to seeing you there!
Last edited by Lily Jack and Meg's Mum on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

shortly
TNN guru

Post by shortly » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:42 am

What a cool idea Nyree. Would love to be involved. Will know closer to the time if being there in person is possible - am guessing not, as the cluster feed queen will probably need me :lol:
Sheryl

Mum to Shay (17) Alison (7) and Rebecca (6), obsessive knitter, full-time teacher, and *still* working on my Masters. Not long to go now!!

Lily Jack and Meg's Mum
TNN guru

Post by Lily Jack and Meg's Mum » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:31 am

shortly wrote:What a cool idea Nyree. Would love to be involved. Will know closer to the time if being there in person is possible - am guessing not, as the cluster feed queen will probably need me :lol:

and yay for early evening cluster feeds, rather than the midnight ones!!
Edited to add: love your new avatar!

Lily Jack and Meg's Mum
TNN guru

Post by Lily Jack and Meg's Mum » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:01 pm

Just wanted to bump this up for any of the new naki girls hanging out and checking out the forum. This would be the perfect place for you to check out lots of different MCN's including the darling itti bitti d'lish :lol: .

Return to “News and Events (Public)”