TNN Inc Committee - Nominations

Happi
TNN guru

Post by Happi » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:32 pm

sure I will pot Lisa

I mean second her :)
Paulette
mummy to Zachary 19, Abigail 18, Sh'Kyna 16, Elisheva 14, Michel ~0~, Davi-Ann 12, Thaddeus 10, Benaiah 9, Katriel 6, Rafayella 5, Eibhilinn 19 mo, someone new dec14

Stacey
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Stacey » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:32 pm

If anyone wants to make up a position (ie Lisa - I see RNW co-ordinator being a valuable position) then please do.

If anyone wants to be involved, but sees that others have been nominated for the position they want....pleeaaaasssse put your hand up anyway. All of our committee members need backups, assistants etc Some need regional co-ordinators, some just need willing persons that they can email when a job needs done. Some jobs can be shared or split. Some roles (as above) can be official committee roles, others can be casual and unofficial.

Paula - got your email (the one with your membership form?)
------- Admin --------
:smt049 Mama to 2 beautiful kiddiwinks :smt049

Paws
TNN guru

Post by Paws » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:41 pm

I've (rather shyly :oops: ) nominated myself for Forum Moderator. :D

ClothConvert
TNN nerd

Post by ClothConvert » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:58 pm

ditto everything in Stacey's last post!

Please someone volunteer for the Chairperson role! Someone with vision, is organised and gets things done (even if only being good at delegating and following up)! I am so not doing the position justice :(

Katriana
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Katriana » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:02 pm

ClothConvert wrote:oh yeah, Gabes, thanks for the reminder. TNN Hire Kits is a role too, currently held by Helen (Callum's Godmother) as well.

Yay, Kaz said yes to Spokesperson role.

Lisa, yay for volunteering :) I'll motion you as nominated for CL then? Someone wants to second the motion?

I'll second it
Last edited by Katriana on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aidanasher
TNN nerd

Post by aidanasher » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:04 pm

i'm happy to be someone else's assistant

Callum's godmother
TNN guru

Post by Callum's godmother » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:00 am

I'm happy to carry on in the roles I have been in - advertising and hire kits - but then again more than happy to share a turn of these roles with someone else. :wink:

We need someone else who can make changes on the website as that has been left soley to Stacey in the past and both advertising and hirekits rely on that.

Amethyst
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Amethyst » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:43 am

Stacey wrote:If anyone wants to make up a position (ie Lisa - I see RNW co-ordinator being a valuable position) then please do.

If anyone wants to be involved, but sees that others have been nominated for the position they want....pleeaaaasssse put your hand up anyway. All of our committee members need backups, assistants etc Some need regional co-ordinators, some just need willing persons that they can email when a job needs done. Some jobs can be shared or split. Some roles (as above) can be official committee roles, others can be casual and unofficial.

Paula - got your email (the one with your membership form?)

Yeah, I put some things I might be able to do at the bottom ;)
Pooh-Bah, Lord High everything else :roll:
Mamma to 3 wee product testers :king: 12 :king: 10 :queen: 8

Darny
TNN guru

Post by Darny » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:42 am

I'm supposed to be helping Stacey with all the website stuff (including a much needed redesign of the main website, it's really overdue for a facelift and getting it properly dynamically generated so it can be really simply updated by anyone) :oops: :oops:

I'm just really struggling with another reflux baby who only sleeps in my arms, and a seriously jealous boy who wants to sit on mummy (and the baby!) I'd offer up my husband to rework the website, but he's working two jobs to try and cover bills and we'd have to charge $$ to make it viable which is so not in the best interests of TNN.

I will stay on the board if no one else wants the job, but as I'm currently not dong a good job....

I'm really sorry I haven't been any help Stacey :oops: :cry:
Shar
http://www.darncat.com Clothing Patterns for Kids (and some for Mum and Dad)
http://www.facebook.com/DaRNCaT.Patterns http://darncatpatterns.blogspot.com/
http://www.nznappies.co.nz OSFM adjustable rise nappy patterns

There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness' :penguin:

heart
TNN nutter

Post by heart » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:52 pm

I am happy to put my hand up for either design or website roles have graphic design, CSS and XHTML skills but sorry don't know much about PHP.
Natural mum to one darling 4 yr old boy and a 2 yr old daughter.

fnk
TNN nerd

Post by fnk » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:39 pm

CarlaS wrote:
Katriana wrote:
Kaz wrote:PLEASE HELP ME SAY NO :oops: have to send my money first :lol:

Karen, I'd like to nominate you for the spokesperson position since you do it so well. :) Is that ok with you?

and i SECOND the nomination!!!!!!! you would be perfect Kaz!!!!!

Haha - I thought immediately of you too Karen when I read the role :wink: - you have all that experience to draw on and the advantages of an alter ego (the whole glasses thing) so you can live a normal life despite the fame. 8-)
Very happy to see lots of people putting themselves forward for stuff.
Lucy 12/4/05 & Tristan 10/6/07

posh
TNN oracle

Post by posh » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:55 pm

I would like to volunteer for a committee role... not sure exactly what I am qualified to do or anything... :)
Anastasia - wahm to 3 x Image

SALE & CLEARANCE items!!!

At least Steve Irwin died doing what he loved, tracking wild animals in the open sea. When it's my time to go, I hope I'm online shopping

20 years in the making, but finally achieved!!! --->

CL
TNN nutter

Post by CL » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:15 am

I am happy to assist someone with the Community Liaison position. I don't think I could do the position justice on my own but am keen to help out with it. I am more interested in the sustainability side of things and have a good friend who has worked in zero waste companies for years who I am sure could provide me with lots of good contacts and inspiration (and would probably give me a good kick up the bum if she found out I had such a great opportunity, to help connect the wealth of knowledge you ladies have with the rest of the community, and didn't do anything).

nznats
TNN guru

Post by nznats » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:30 pm

Michelle, you and I could share that role? I think between us we might be ok?
I am happy to help out with admin stuff if someone wants some help with that (im always online if that helps :oops: and do have phpBB2 experience)

Return to “News and Events (Public)”