training pants for 11 month old

Anonymous

training pants for 11 month old

Post by Anonymous » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:51 pm

does anyone know of a brand of training pants that will fit a 11 month (9kgs) - my daughter tasmyn has self potty trained(almost), wears snazzipants size 1 with heaps of room left in them. have resorted to just putting fluffy covers on at home but full naps when out. but would like to try a training pant.
any suggestions

Rose :D

**sunshine**
TNN nerd

Post by **sunshine** » Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:12 pm

Hi Rose :smt039

When I started TTing I went to Baby City and brought a whole heap of their training pants, I cant recall the name of them they are about $3 each. They are cotton/polyester with foam lining. Obviously not top of the range, but they have been wonderful.

We have Size 1 for weight of 12kg and length 84cm. Both my girls are around the same weight (10-11kg) and these fit great. We just use them as normal knickers now that DD is TTed.

Sarah :)

kiwi101
TNN nerd

Post by kiwi101 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:32 pm

hi, bright bots come in a range of sizes, but imho, your best option is marnies 'one wet pants' they are from oz, but very good & worth the postage :)

there is a link in the cloth websites thread to 'ozcloth' its a yahoo group, marnie has a listing on the ozcloth site...

longwinded & not a lot of help, sorry!!!
The Kiwis

I am a typo just WAITING to happen...

we are manic, mellow, average, exceptional, independant, reliant on each other, tired, full of energy...

caffiene is NOT my friend, neither is sugar... But that hasn't stopped me yet ...

legz
TNN guru

Post by legz » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:44 pm

Nix naps do a training pant - just e-mail what size waist you want :lol:

lesley
Lesley

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:59 am

thanks for the help - things gave gotten a little crazy around home lately so i hadn't had a chance have a look back at this forum. have got a couple of bright bots but need to get some more. :wink: so glad to be only using nappys formainly night now !

happy nappying

rose

Return to “Training pants”