Nappy pattern to play with (should now print the right size)

daydream97
TNN guru

Re: Nappy pattern to play with (should now print the right size)

Post by daydream97 » Wed May 12, 2010 12:56 pm

is the pdf in your op your most updated version of your nappy pattern? :) Im wanting to make some nappies for a friend and she really likes your nappies and i have lent her a nappy that leah made for mikaela using your pattern. :)
Jenna
:girl: Miss Mikaela (03/09)
:angel: Dec 2010
:TNN2: Reuben owen (9/11)
:stork: 08/2013
blog - My family, crafts and Montessori journey :) -- http://ticefamilynz.blogspot.com/

drlauren
TNN nerd

Post by drlauren » Wed May 12, 2010 7:09 pm

daydream97 wrote:is the pdf in your op your most updated version of your nappy pattern? :) Im wanting to make some nappies for a friend and she really likes your nappies and i have lent her a nappy that leah made for mikaela using your pattern. :)
I'm glad she likes it :D
They are still working well for Lucy and still Heaps of growing room.

I havent changed it since i posted it so any you have will be from the same pattern.
Lucy realy has too many nappies that fit currently so any i make now will need to fit when she is bigger, hence no more fiddling with this pattern for a while.

daydream97
TNN guru

Post by daydream97 » Sun May 30, 2010 11:09 am

Hey :)

How are you and lucy? hope al is well. i just relised i dont have a copy of your pattern i had here orginally, so just wanted to double check if i download the one from your op it will be the same one with all your final changes? :D i need to make one for my mums friend asap before she leaves on wed :D and i wanted to make her your one. also want to make some for other people as well over the next week :D

xo
Jenna
drlauren wrote:
daydream97 wrote:is the pdf in your op your most updated version of your nappy pattern? :) Im wanting to make some nappies for a friend and she really likes your nappies and i have lent her a nappy that leah made for mikaela using your pattern. :)
I'm glad she likes it :D
They are still working well for Lucy and still Heaps of growing room.

I havent changed it since i posted it so any you have will be from the same pattern.
Lucy realy has too many nappies that fit currently so any i make now will need to fit when she is bigger, hence no more fiddling with this pattern for a while.
Jenna
blog - My family, crafts and Montessori journey :) -- http://ticefamilynz.blogspot.com/

drlauren
TNN nerd

Post by drlauren » Mon May 31, 2010 5:22 pm

daydream97 wrote:Hey :)

How are you and lucy? hope al is well. i just relised i dont have a copy of your pattern i had here orginally, so just wanted to double check if i download the one from your op it will be the same one with all your final changes? :D i need to make one for my mums friend asap before she leaves on wed :D and i wanted to make her your one. also want to make some for other people as well over the next week :D
xo
Jenna
Yup, definately the same pattern, i didn't make any changes :)
we are well, it is amazing how quickly the first 3 months have gone by though, Lucy is rolling both ways now so it wont be long till she is getting everywhere (and into everything Arrgh)

I'm just starting on a huge dittos sewing mission (for me and 2 friends so LOTS of nappies), hope your sewing goes well

daydream97
TNN guru

Post by daydream97 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:06 am

yah! thank you lauren! i just made up the nappy for my mum and it looks fab :D ..,. now to do numerious number more lol.

oohh btw i had ment to pm you that message above, haha oh well :D so glad lucy is doing well. we should catch up sometime in june, would love to see how big she has gotten!! xox
Jenna

drlauren
TNN nerd

Post by drlauren » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:24 pm

sounds like you are having a good sewing day today.
Would love to come see you some time but Miss Lucy is not enjoying her car seat much so am avoiding too many car trips, hopefully when her new seat arrives she will be happier.

daydream97
TNN guru

Post by daydream97 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:01 am

Just though id pop somw new pics up here. Miky is 23months now and still fits this nappy!! :vibes: shes on the loosest adjustable rise snaps and second to last snaps on the tummy. Its my fav fit on her as its so trim and fits so well :)- eta the pic of her standing shes sucking her tummy in but normally her lil pot belly fills the front of the nappy properly :)
Jenna

drlauren
TNN nerd

Post by drlauren » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Yay that it still fits and thanks for the piccs
Lucy hasn't got a lot of growing room for her legs now but I'm not sure how much they'll chunk up for a while anyway as she moves around so much
on day when I'm feeling inspired i might fiddle it to make it a M/L

shenglu
TNN newbie

Post by shenglu » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:59 pm

It is a small - MED mode, I really like, as osfa large, but still can use;) I have a couple for friends.

Return to “DIY nappies”