knit pro cubics

Callum's godmother
TNN guru

knit pro cubics

Post by Callum's godmother » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:55 am

some one sat on one of my knit pro tips and had to buy some more and just noticed I brought cubics :eh: anyone used these and can tell me if they are any good? not sure if I can open the packet and try them and still take them back as new if I don't like them and since they are over $10 a pair .... really want to know they are ok! 8-[

hope that makes sense I'm not very well today and just want to crawl back to bed!

Flutterby
TNN nerd

Re: knit pro cubics

Post by Flutterby » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:38 am

The two people that I know who have bought them have both broken them within a couple of hours of having them :(

One of them actually snapped their one straight out of the packet when they were putting it on the cable, so haven't heard good things about them.
Lea
DS 2/05, DD 11/07 and DS 07/11

Callum's godmother
TNN guru

Post by Callum's godmother » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:26 am

Flutterby wrote:The two people that I know who have bought them have both broken them within a couple of hours of having them :(

One of them actually snapped their one straight out of the packet when they were putting it on the cable, so haven't heard good things about them.
ok so I will get them out and use them - cause if they are going to snap I need to take them back sooner rather than later!!

j-j
TNN guru

Post by j-j » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:00 pm

They're really easy to slip back in the packet and I'm sure they'd look like new. I wanna know how they go!?!
Julia - Knitting nut and mum to 3 delicious children: DD - 9, DS#1 - 7 and DS#3 - 5

Knitting Pattern Designer of The Little Rascals, Poplar, Katniss, Primrose, Greyson patterns - available HERE

Khai
TNN oracle

Post by Khai » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:24 am

They look really uncomfortable to knit with, I think it would be a love them or hate them sort of thing.

Return to “Yarns Crafts (knitting, crochet etc)”