Nursing Cover - Anyone used one?

stardust1
TNN nerd

Nursing Cover - Anyone used one?

Post by stardust1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:03 pm

I am making a nursing cover for the secret santa in my due group on facebook. I've never used a nursing cover before, and there are 100s of tutorials online - has anyone used one that they particularly liked that was found with an online tutorial? :)
Check out Stardust Designs brand here;
http://www.facebook.com/designsbystardust
License holder for Tiny Tuck-Ins, and watch this space for the sole license holder of another popular nappy.
Taylor - 01/07/03 - :monkey: Ella-Jayne - 30/06/08 - :princess:

Claude30
TNN guru

Re: Nursing Cover - Anyone used one?

Post by Claude30 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:53 am

Havent used a proper nursing cover , but loved my ponchos for out and about feeding and I dont think it looked as daft as a cover just over the front of you. I had sort of thought I might make myself some more this time but in the form of a shawl wrap style so still like a poncho that goes right around but one that you can just wrap and either button or velcro at the shoulder to keep hidden but easier to access baby than a poncho. Did that make sense cause reading it it doesnt. Poncho you can only access bubs by lifting the poncho up or looking through the neck hole. A wrap could be fastened at the shoulder and lifted back to establish feeding and then covered over baby like the nursing cover, or wrapped around so baby can still see but is hiding everything more descretly .
Kiley - SAHM to - Caycee (8/03), Stefanie (6/05), Brody (12/06), Keegan (5/10) and
Image Image

Return to “Patterns and Links”