Ivory and off-white snaps - the difference?

ClareBear
TNN nerd

Ivory and off-white snaps - the difference?

Post by ClareBear » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:05 am

Gah! Half way through making a nappy bag and I've run out of snaps. And the snaps I'm using are ones that I got in a swap or something so I don't actually know what colour they are. Assuming they came from GBs, they're either ivory or off-white. Can someone "describe" these colours to me?

The ones I have are like a pale creamy colour, almost a little bit translucent - and quite similar to some glow in the dark ones I have on another nappy. They're quite a bit lighter than the butter coloured snaps I have. Anyone know which colour they are likely to be?

My next question will be whether anyone has any they could sell/swap with me - but I'd better find out what I'm looking for first!
Clare

Mummy to three gorgeous girls :princess: :princess: :princess: (Aug 05, Feb 08 and May 15) and one beautiful boy :king: (May 11)

rootoo
TNN guru

Re: Ivory and off-white snaps - the difference?

Post by rootoo » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:50 am

They sounds like ivory, how many do you need? I'm happy to send you some :)
Rachel
Mama to Josh 6/10/08 and Ollie 25/5/11

http://www.facebook.com/featherbrushyarns

ClareBear
TNN nerd

Post by ClareBear » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:10 pm

rootoo wrote:They sounds like ivory, how many do you need? I'm happy to send you some :)
Cool - actually if worst comes to worst and they're the wrong ones they're bound to come in handy for something! I really only need like 6 sockets. Am happy to swap for some other colour you might want (let me know what you're interested in, I have a reasonable variety), or pay for them.

I actually use the colour quite a bit so will probably eventually order another whole set - but am waiting a few weeks til I see whether I need to purchase more boy PUL before I make a GB order. And would really like to get this nappy bag finished as soon as I can.
Clare

Mummy to three gorgeous girls :princess: :princess: :princess: (Aug 05, Feb 08 and May 15) and one beautiful boy :king: (May 11)

rootoo
TNN guru

Post by rootoo » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:23 pm

PM me your address. Do you need caps as well? At least you'll know for sure they're the right ones if you have to order more, mine are definitely Ivory from GBs
Rachel
Mama to Josh 6/10/08 and Ollie 25/5/11

http://www.facebook.com/featherbrushyarns

daydream97
TNN guru

Post by daydream97 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Ohh i was thinking about something like this last week - but which onw of the two match cream merino best? :)
Jenna
:girl: Miss Mikaela (03/09)
:angel: Dec 2010
:TNN2: Reuben owen (9/11)
:stork: 08/2013
blog - My family, crafts and Montessori journey :) -- http://ticefamilynz.blogspot.com/

Return to “Snaps and presses”