Snaps - too many caps!!

jennyo
TNN nerd

Snaps - too many caps!!

Post by jennyo » Tue May 17, 2011 1:46 pm

I bought a snap press off someone and got their snaps with it. There are a number of engraved snaps which are super cute but there re no matching sockets and studs. Just wondering if they were meant to be used with white or did they originally come with the matching sockets and studs??? Just curious really.

Lilly
TNN guru

Re: Snaps - too many caps!!

Post by Lilly » Tue May 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Engraved one's I've bought have all come on their own with no matching bit. I just use a similar colour with them
Mummy to a gorgeous big boy and a darling wee girl

drlauren
TNN nerd

Post by drlauren » Tue May 17, 2011 2:37 pm

sometimes greenbeans sells individual parts so you can even out your stash.
i have lots of extra caps too as when buying fancy caps it was cheaper to get the rest of the parts here, even if it means doubling up on caps.

jennyo
TNN nerd

Post by jennyo » Tue May 17, 2011 3:56 pm

drlauren wrote:sometimes greenbeans sells individual parts so you can even out your stash.
i have lots of extra caps too as when buying fancy caps it was cheaper to get the rest of the parts here, even if it means doubling up on caps.
Right, ok. Greenbeans just had one of those individual parts sales but there were a couple of colours (incl an apple greeny one) I couldn't see matching parts for.
Ending up buying new sets and so doubling up on caps that makes me go :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: . I like everything the same so it's making me crazy to think I don't have matching sets! :twitch: I think I need to take a chill pill!

Return to “Snaps and presses”