KAM metal snap die and open ring snaps

Jen
TNN nerd

Re: KAM metal snap die and open ring snaps

Post by Jen » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:47 pm

I'm such a nerd :lol: :oops: I spent a good few minutes wandering around the house looking for stuff with grommets on it and measuring them :lol: to see what size would be most useful. Most of the ones on kid's clothing are around 7-8mm internal diameter; while the ones on DH's hoodies are more like 1 cm internal diameter. So...I'm thinking of ordering a 7-8 mm one, cos I think it'd get the most useage here - the larger ones look a bit clunky IMO.

Might as well take advantage of the good exchange rate at the moment and go a bit wild :hide:

J
SAHM to Samuel (March 05), Benjamin (May 07), William (Jan 11) and Annabelle (June 13)

drlauren
TNN nerd

Post by drlauren » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 pm

a bit wild?
what else are you ordering?

Jen
TNN nerd

Post by Jen » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 pm

ok not that wild :oops: that was a bit tongue in cheek :lol: :rofl:

I'm just planning on getting the die sets for grommets and metal snaps, and maybe a few reels of the woolly poly serger thread. So yeah...rather unwild, now that I write it down :-)

How 'bout you?

J
SAHM to Samuel (March 05), Benjamin (May 07), William (Jan 11) and Annabelle (June 13)

drlauren
TNN nerd

Post by drlauren » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:15 pm

i have a things i want list a mile long :lol:
I have some birthday money left to spend though so will probably be getting the metal snaps/die and grommet/die some time soon

Also love the idea of getting some stuff off this seller for making magnets/pendants http://www.etsy.com/listing/72241431/ne ... r-pendants (though i haven't shopped round yet)

Return to “Snaps and presses”