Ecobubs

Kirstin
TNN guru

Post by Kirstin » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:54 pm

Just thought I'd add my 10 cents worth :2cents: and say ecobubs are always efficient and easy to deal with. :D (not to mention their nappies are lovely too)
Kirstin: Mum to DS - 13.5y, DD - 11y, DD - 7y

ms.belinda
TNN nerd

Post by ms.belinda » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:51 pm

I'm so excited - I've ordered two of the new colours - and I'm trying to keep myself calm.

I :smt049 Ecobubs!

(Would it be ridiculous to have that tattooed somewhere on my person? LOL)
Mum to 3 toilet-trained children of various ages and genders. ;)

CarlaK
TNN guru

Post by CarlaK » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:52 am

i have to say big ups to Ecobubs! i purchased one of their nappies, used it a couple of times and then worked out that the microfleece was sewn inside out, so it started to look worn and funny quite quickly, i PMd Ecobubs and they told me to send it back to them and they would replace it, i recieved in the mail, not one, but two nappies! im so rapt and think their service is just fantastic, thanks Ecobubs!!!
Carla, Mum of Kaylee - 8, Olivia - 6, Benjamin - 3

Just keep swimming ;)

sarahwl
TNN nerd

Post by sarahwl » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:27 pm

I totally 'heart' Ecobubs :) I have even managed to convince my local baby boutique Daisy Baby to stock them! Now I only have a short walk to buy my fav nappies :) YAY.
Mummy of 2 kiddies and Unido :)

www.unido.co.nz

Gaia
TNN guru

Post by Gaia » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:07 pm

Have to say Ecobubs have wonderful customer service and the cut of the nappies really suits my wee girl. We have gone from small to medium and now today she is in some large ones. A big thanks :)
~Heather~

**Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have. - ANON **

http://overthetoporiginals.wordpress.com/

Miss Shelley
TNN guru

Post by Miss Shelley » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:42 pm

Well I thought that I would add my :2cents:

I recently brought 3 of the swirl nappies that they were trying to clear out only to have them get lost at the couriers :cry: but Rochelle from Ecobubs was fabulous to deal with and since they had already sold out of the ones I was after, she replaced them with 3 of their lovely new wool pockets

:smt055 I absolutely love the look of these nappies and can't wait to try them on DD.

So a big thanks and :smt023 to Ecobubs and their staff!
Shelley :)
(Mum to T and L )

j-j
TNN guru

Post by j-j » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:56 pm

wow - I can't believe I haven't posted about these yet

I LOVE my Ecobubs! I have 4 wool ones i rotate for at night time and prior to that i was a sposie user at night times. My daughter has not had the same nappy rash that she would occasionally get too..

I dealt with both Rochelle and Rebecca and they were both fantastic - I would not have any problems recommending their business to anyone else and I am thrilled i bought smalls and mediums for #2 on the way!

GO ECOBUBS!!!!
Julia - Knitting nut and mum to 3 delicious children: DD - 9, DS#1 - 7 and DS#3 - 5

Knitting Pattern Designer of The Little Rascals, Poplar, Katniss, Primrose, Greyson patterns - available HERE

rebeccal
TNN nerd

Post by rebeccal » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:55 pm

I just wanted to share a bad news / good news story that I recently experienced with Ecobubs.

The elastic in one of my Ecobubs wool pocket failed so I contacted them to see what they could do about it. As it was less than a year old, I was a bit taken aback that it wasn't under warranty, but Rochelle offered to repair it for a fair price, so I sent my nappy off and emailed back to get payment details.

When I hadn't heard anything for a few weeks I got back in touch and it turned out that my nappy had been put aside as they hadn't received the instructions of what to do with it, but it was promptly dealt with once I made contact.

Imagine my delight to find a brand new nappy in the mail - it turns out they had lost the original nappy (which was starting to fade and had thinning microfleece). So I think I got quite a good deal for my $10.

Thanks Rebecca and Rochelle :D

Return to “Nappy businesses”