Honey Child - fuzzi bunz

ms.belinda
TNN nerd

Honey Child - fuzzi bunz

Post by ms.belinda » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:05 pm

Unimpressed with the expensive shipping (twice what Mother's Instinct charges) and slow responses (11 business days!). I tried to contact them THREE TIMES in THREE DIFFERENT WAYS and they didn't get back to me until after I had already cancelled my order. Too bad, because I do love Fuzzi Bunz - I'll just buy them somewhere else...
Mum to 3 toilet-trained children of various ages and genders. ;)

Gaia
TNN guru

Post by Gaia » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:47 pm

Hi!

That is sad to hear because in the early days the customer service was great. I haven't bought off them for about 2 yrs now so have no recent customer experience.

~Heather~
~Heather~

**Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have. - ANON **

http://overthetoporiginals.wordpress.com/

JandC
Queen of the sewing machine

Post by JandC » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:51 pm

Agree that it's bad customer service from them. Myself and a friend have tried ordering from them but then after about 2 weeks of no contact given up & cancelled the order.
Natalie *Mum of MissJ 10yrs, MrC 8yrs and MissA 6yrs*

When you don't give up, you cannot fail

VanJeffery
TNN guru

Post by VanJeffery » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:25 pm

Hmmm. I got my shipping confirmation email the day AFTER my order had arrived (10 days too). I wonder why it takes so long these days. I was a bit bummed too....... Room for improvement.
Christine -- I have succumbed to blogging!

[url=http://purdypeas.wordpress.com][img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o90/vanjeffery/Blogline3.jpg[/img][/url]

And yes, I AM one of those crazed Twilight people!

ms.belinda
TNN nerd

Post by ms.belinda » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:05 am

Well I'm relieved that I'm not the only one - I felt like volunteering to help out (they are based close to my home)! I think they must be short-handed... I wonder if they're trying to get out of the business?

VanJeffery
TNN guru

Post by VanJeffery » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:07 am

Charity is lovely, but maybe the site is just so overwhelmed these days. I would rather think it's a temp thing, BUT I also think it's good to post about experiences, after all it is our hard earned money being spent. and if I ran a business, I'd want to know where I needed improvement.

[url=http://purdypeas.wordpress.com][img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o90/vanjeffery/Blogline3.jpg[/img][/url]

Sharonnz
TNN guru

Post by Sharonnz » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:32 am

You should email Charity with your feedback. I'm not sure how often she has a chance to check TNN for things like this?

Sharon

TheCrusadingLaundress
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Honey Child Service

Post by TheCrusadingLaundress » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:21 am

Dear TNNer's,

I am sorry that you have had a bad experience with us but I am not surprised. We had been in an untenable position over the past three months and there has been crisis after crisis. Some of the issues that have arisen have been:
Phone was incorrectly programmed during the holiday break so that there was no access to our voice message. This took ages to figure out but has now been fixed.
If you hit reply to any notifications off our website they went to an unmanned email address and so you wouldn't get a reply. This has now been fixed.
The effect of the Chch vouchers has been overwhelming and we didn't have time to restock before this kicked in so our stock was stretched very thin.
We had a huge amount of orders over the holiday break which was unexpected as in previous years we were very slow.
AND to make all these factors worse our orders made in December from the USA were delayed by the US manufacturer until February! So we had no new stock during this time. Add on top of that a hold up for a week at customs and an order arriving minus white nappies (!) it has been a very stressful and unhappy time for all of us at Honey Child. I am just happy that my staff still are willing to come to work as they have been abused daily for about 4 weeks solid. When they are struggling to answer the phone, reply to emails (that got through), and have no good news to offer, I wonder why they wouldn't rather be at home just being a Mummy.

However for you, our customers, this is all just blah blah blah, Now where are my nappies? I understand the frustration. We have worked hard on the issue of supply and a fabulous solution is in the pipelines. I can't devulge the details but we will be able to show a concrete solution in the near future so that we do not have to take weeks to deliver.

If you placed an order over the last month that was delayed beyond our normal shipping times you would have received a personal letter of apology from me with a free gift. We are trying our hardest to rectify these problems if for no other reason than to keep our business afloat as we know that people speaking poorly of us is bad for business.

Once again I am personally very sorry that we have upset our customers. I want nothing more than fast delivery to you, great service, and happy feelings towards us. I aim to make that reality again as soon as possible. Your loyalty is appreciated in the face of our ineptness :)
Charity
Honey Child Pocket Nappies
www.honeychild.co.nz
0508 Dry Baby

VanJeffery
TNN guru

Post by VanJeffery » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:42 am

Charity -- thanks for the reply! I for one am glad to hear back and I hope your stress levels return to normal soon!

ms.belinda
TNN nerd

Post by ms.belinda » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:00 pm

I knew there was a logical explanation! Thanks for your comments - I hope your new systems will bring relief to everyone's stress levels :)

~Belinda

Gypsy
TNN nerd

Post by Gypsy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:33 pm

I just wanted to say that I had a great experience ordering from Honeychild - I placed the order (for inserts) on Wednesday night after hours, and the inserts arrived by courier firsty thing Friday morning - 36 hours later! Fantastic :D
DD - Nov 06
DS - Mar 09

Dorayaki
TNN addict

Post by Dorayaki » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:12 pm

I'm wondering why fuzzibunz.co.nz goes to Honeychild still when they don't appear to stock fuzzibunz any more. If they're not stocking them, who is?
Katy, full time working mum of B/G twins, now age seven
Expecting #3, a little boy, in August 2013

We <3 Wellington NICU!!

Dorayaki
TNN addict

Post by Dorayaki » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:11 pm

Very very impressed with the HC inserts. The pockets are alright, although I bought a medium and they seem to be sized a bit small, I probably should have gotten the large.
Katy, full time working mum of B/G twins, now age seven
Expecting #3, a little boy, in August 2013

We <3 Wellington NICU!!

posh
TNN oracle

Post by posh » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:14 pm

Agree about the HC inserts - far superior to the FB ones!!

The sizing of the nappies I think has changed to a slightly smaller fit... my original large are too big now (Zoe seems to have thinned out :? ), and the new size mediums are too small... I think an older-style medium or a newer style large would fit her best now :? oh well... :shrug:
Anastasia - wahm to 3 x Image

SALE & CLEARANCE items!!!

At least Steve Irwin died doing what he loved, tracking wild animals in the open sea. When it's my time to go, I hope I'm online shopping

20 years in the making, but finally achieved!!! --->

Janie
TNN nerd

Post by Janie » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:19 pm

posh2109 wrote:Agree about the HC inserts - far superior to the FB ones!!

Shame they are made in Korea though :cry:

Return to “Nappy businesses”